FS: universal nos sniper wet nitrous kit+ Extras

I’m putting up for sale my almost brand new universal nos sniper wet nitrous kit. The kit Comes complete except for the jets because i lost em with moving. Kit Comes with

• NOS “Soft-Plume” Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distribution.
  • Steel Bottle Brackets.
  • Stainless steel braided line, fuel and nitrous silinods.
  • Orange Sniper 10lb Bottle.
  • Industry-leading instruction manual gets you out of the garage and stalking the streets in the least amount of time!

$275 or best offer

Next im selling a slightly used Nitrous Express Gen X-2 Assc Kit. It comes complete with all the components you need to make your nitrous system dependable and worry free.

Gen-X2 kit includes: fully automatic bottle heater with pressure transducer, 35PSI fuel pressure safety switch, liquid filled N2O pressure gauge, NHRA approved pressure release fitting, NHRA approved blow down tube, all the electrical connectors and wire needed to complete the installation, plus a purge valve to make it official.

$275 or best offer

Last but not least im sellin a used msd digital window switch. Its working but the switch panel is broken so you cant change the rpm settings. I called msd and they quoted me $25 for a rebuild.

$50 or best offer

im looking to sell everything in their complete packages. If interested post here or pm me ty. Pics available upon request.

Bump!

free bump for jake! is this a different setup from um :snky: you kno what im talking about :slight_smile:

not going with nitrous anymore jake? didn’t you have this all installed or something?

he has a different setup in there now its still in there actually ^is your name mark?

no, Mark has a black 04, mine is a blue 06. I’m Norbert.

i am still going with nitrous, just changed my setup a bit :snky: … it’s still installed…

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

TY Sir!, and yes/no lol

keep what you have from what you explained its a solid setup and your car pulls hard and will probably pull even harder lol, glws bro!