Polaris Sportsman ATV Wheels / Tires

As the ad states I have a set of factory aluminum Polaris ATV wheels and tires up for sale. I purchased aftermarket wheels and don’t need the OEM’s. These are a 14" wheel and I believe they are a 7" width for the front and 8" width for the rear. I believe the tires are Carlisle and are 26 x 8-14 and 26 x 9-14. I will be able to verify all the above information for an interested buyer. These wheels / tires have around 35 hours on them and are flawless. The lugs will come with the wheels, and I am willing to break up the wheels and tires if desired.

Price:
Wheels: 250.00 Tires: 320.00

Set: $ 500.00

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTYwWDEyODA=/$T2eC16N,!)kE9s4Z-vHSBQT7V5O24g~~60_35.JPGkE9s4Z-vHSBQT7V5O24g~~60_35.JPG)

Finally got some time to get my aftermarket wheels on with some lug nut confusion between me and the ebay seller, who was great about a couple issues. I have no complaints. Liked the OEM’s but just not baller enough. I think these give it a sharper yet tasteful look. OEM wheels are still for sale. Whadya think?

much bettter

Wheels still available. Virtually flawless.

bump

You should come riding

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I know. It’s like a display ATV. I use it a couple times a season to haul shit around my yard. Always a matter of time.