Porsche at the Saratoga Auto Museum

Yes, it was the RSR. They only had it there for the couple days because PCNA shipped the car out west to Rennsport Reunion @ laguna seca.

Those that haven’t gone should definitely get there ASAP.

I have ones from the Porsche show outside the day of the exhibit opening, and some of the show inside.

Where do you want them?

Posted here for all to enjoy?

I doubt I’m going to have the time to visit in the near future so might as view it through the lens eye of others.

Ok, here ya go, sorry for the bad order of pictures.

Exact matching pair owned by the same person: Porsche Boxter Spyder and Cayman R in the background.

The odd man out at the show:

Fantastic, thank you!

No problem, its a worthwhile visit. There are some cars there now that I didn’t see.

MSport1223 photos are all most creepy, have a few of the same photos and talked to the guy driving the 458.

Yeah, I know him from the Italian meet over the summer, he’s really cool.

the spyder and the R are by far the best driving cars Porsche has put out in recent history. they cars not only have the power to really get ya going, but with the weight being so reduced compared to the standard version. i loved the boxster spyder i got to drive for a short time

fvuuuuu i gotta get up there

the 959 road car is soo sick

Might as well post mine from that weekend?

It was well worth the 5 or $10

F ME DO WANT

Quit yer bitching and sell the stupra then and buy one. You’ve got me here to maintain the thing when needed.

I have a ton of pics too but haven’t uploaded them to the PC yet.

Quoted for future evidence/proof.:excited :hug

I want this.