Possible FS/FT: Stich Mesh Wheels F=17x8.5 +11 and R=17x9.5+22 w/ NEW Federal SS-595

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THESE AS I WILL NOT REPLY.*******

EMAIL or TEXT or CALL me for a very quick response. If I do not like your offer or am not interested I WILL RETURN YOUR MESSAGE EITHER WAY!!! (Contact details at the bottom!!!)

As Title States:

Stich Mesh Wheels

Fronts = 17x8.5 +11
Rears = 17x9.5 +22

Have all the centre caps but one is cracked. Wheels have some slight curb rash on them from the previous #?? if owners. They are straight and true and will balance and mount perfectly.

Should clear Z or GTR brakes but not 100%. They clear the Willwoods in the front no problem so should clear the Z’s and G’s.

I snapped some pics of them. The wheels are FILTHY (I just got the car and the wheels came with it) but when polished up they are pretty effin bling. (i’m not cool enough to use the term “baller”)

The car is riding like a 4x4 right now, pay no attention.

The tires that are currently mounted are shot. Bad camber wear, bald and flat spotted. Two leak air as well… Wooohooo. Good times. No worries to get you home or to the shop. They have about 10 percent tread.

I have BRAND NEW Federal SS-595 to go with them. They were bought from GB Tires this weekend. He specially ordered them in at a smoking price.

The reason I am looking to trade or sell is that I am clearly not baller enough to rock these. They slightly stick out in the front even with a stretch. I don’t want the mexcian flush with stretched tires on my car. There are NO SPACERS on this car. I love the rear fitment, just not the front.

I am looking for a wheel/tire combo with a decent width and offset. I’ll consider 16’s and 17’s. Minimum width of 8 inches please. Looking for something similar to the rear offset currently. So like a 17x9 +20 to +25 or so? Regardless if I have the numbers right or not, something similar to that. Like a 17x9 Hanabi with a +20.

Staggered sizes okay, I just don’t want to be super sunken nor do I want to stick out. I’m okay if you have a +30 as long as you are throwing in spacers… track worthy spacers though.

SS-595 Sizes are: (They are BRAND NEW)

Fronts = 215/45R17
Rears = 235/45R17

Driver Rear:

This is the only damaged centre cap. (Anyone got one for sale?)

Driver Front:

Fitment on the drivers side:

Fitment on the passenger side:

Passenger Front:

This is the worst of the curb rash:

Passenger Rear:

Tires:

So…if I am selling, I want $900 obo for the WHEELS and tires that are currently mounted. (I am open to offers, just not ridiculous ones.) I’m pretty sure you’ll know if it’s ridiculous or not, just think about what you would expect to get offered for something you are selling. It’s simple.

For the Federals I am FIRM on $550.00 (CrypticNissan has dibs if I find what I am looking for.) I will also accept trade offers for the Federals if I end up keeping the wheels. I am looking for new or used 255/40-17 for the rear and 225/40-17 or 235/40-17 for the front. If they are used, I need at least 70% tread depth. I am going to the track on Saturday so need good depth.

So… if you missed it the first time.

$900 obo for the Stich Meshies with shot tires currently mounted.
$550 FIRM FIRM FIRM for the Federal SS-595’s. (CrypticNissan has dibs)

I will sell outright immediately for $1400.00.

Wheels that I would like to trade for:

-OEM GT-R Wheels (If you have 2 sets, mint!!!)
-Falken Hanabis
-Nismo ones that blu2forty had

Try me with your trades! I’m not really a wheel whore so don’t know much about different ones. I do know that I am NOT fan of the Advan S3 wheels. So, please none of those.

Post pics here and what you are thinking or EMAIL or TEXT or CALL me for a very quick response. If I do not like your offer or am not interested I WILL RETURN YOUR MESSAGE EITHER WAY!!!

Ronnie
ronniefung@gmail.com

PS:

I have S13 20mm FG Over Fenders for a Silvia front end. If you want to flush out the fronts. I don’t have the rears otherwise I’d mount em up and be happy.

So if you have 30mm rears, I’ll take em!

Boo on the no edit.

PPS:

Rear Wheels are 4/5x114.5 (So yes, the rears will fit a 4 bolt Nissan)
Front Wheels are 5x114.5

If you guys only want the front or the rear, I won’t split them but feel free to find another buyer, as long as I don’t have to exert anymore effort! Cheers!

PPPS: I will throw in the front Over Fenders for $100.00 if you buy the complete package.

Also, CORRECTION, they are 30mm Black FG Fenders.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4892/img00120n.jpg

Will trade for OEM GTR Wheels with either really good rubber, or NO rubber. Obviously, add cash.

Your selling brads rims already? fuckin’ kid loved those. (its devin)

i love em too! Just hate the sticky outie!

possibly might want the over fenders ronnie, what are you looking to get for them

Not sure what they’re worth, ask Brad but yeah, whatever dude. Not a lot! Did you get the car? If so, it’ll go well with your rears…or…even better…sell me your rear overs!!!

lol ya i put the deposit down today and it’s getting delieverd wednesday, let me know when your gona be at the next meet and i’ll meet you there.

how dumb would it look with just front overs? come on lol i want both nice and wide man