Possible new car......

I agree with this

i still got a few bucks laying around :wink:

like I said…you obviously didnt look at the engine bay pic…

it has NO emissions stuff, NO power steering, NO A/C, NO cruise control. It will take MORE money put into it to make it a reliable DD car then what I would pay for the car…use common sence man.

also, STOCK factory cars arent coming out pushing 700rwhp.

my previous custom turbo car I DD’d and I will never do that again.

stock turbo cars are MUCH different then custom fabbed ones.

people DD cars with all that shit gone on the daily…

Minus Power steering im one of them…

As long as the car is built to handle the horsepower aside from snow i don see any reason not to drive the car liek you do your SS in the summer, plenty of people… minus certain FWD cars that seem to break axles all the time… there are plenty of people with high horsepower arent afraid to drive their cars daily during the summer and not have to worry abotu something breaking everytime they take their car out

without all that emmisions shit the car cant be road legal anyways as its older than 95?

Well I thought you were talking about your white car with a turbo added at this point.

no offence, but DDing a turbo 220rwhp car is MUCH MUCH different then DDing a 700rwhp…you cant really use your car as a comparison…its a whole other universe.

also, I dont really DD my car. I wake up, drive less then 2 miles to work everyday, drive 2 miles back home and it goes in the garage…it see’s its miles on the weekends.

No, the car isnt road legal. Thats why it would only be a drag strip/night warrior car.

oh dont be mistaken by no means am I comparing my car to a 700whp car :rofl im talkign about those acessories in general not the HP output

but not to say plenty of people within a 500+whp range have not DD their highyl modified cars knowing their not going to break jsut from normal driving, but it all dpends on the quality of the setup and what the setup acctualy is

I bet turbo travis/ray or ryan could DD their cars if they wanted without issues from normal driving… Ive seen quite a few cars with high output be DDed in the summer…

wow some people just dont understand .i wanna d/d a high geared 3 speed stalled tranny wit no p/s,alt,or amenities …sounds like fun

like I said it depends on the setup… that i would not DD

but smokin made it seem liek youd ont DD a car with that much power… which is why i said it depends on the setup…and edited and used ray ryans and turbo travises car for example

exactly what im saying…’

this is the type of car that comes out the garage to only go fast in a straight line then goes back into the garage.

my car right now isnt even fun to DD.

Cool car. Def not DD status, unless you are man status.

/Thread lol

Not something Id want. I like PS and overdrive.

make it fun. Theres millions of things you can do to an LS1 car and still have it be reliable.

Fixed:thumbup

yeah theres isnt purpose built like this …its meant to go fast in one direction and as fast as poss …rays an t-travs car are built for the most part fun and handling,along wit a lot of speed “on the highway”

but like I said it depends on the setup…

If that car was legit to be a street car, dident have huge gears and other than the motor having 690rwhp could be driven normaly it could be a DD quite easily if it was built right and quality parts were used

obviously you wouldent DD a car that is straight up setup for drag racing with a huge ass rear end that is revving liek a bitch at cruising speeds

fixed for ya drew

No shit.

between my clutch and my cam, my car is just annoying to DD.

i would

I wasnt aware of this meatpaws :thumbup

all smokin mentioned was 690whp…

for all i know it mad 690whp had a nice clean engine bay and was completely stock otherwise like smokins car