Post Maintenance - Remarks

Yes I will be reinstalling the front page shortly

I dont like the link colors in the forum, they all look like ive clicked them already, i like the previous shade better and they turned lighter once they have been visited. Just my 2 cents

You’re right I didn’t realize that’s what he was referring to, well put. But either way I disagree to the “deserves to be up there” statement.

Gonad put it well.

But I am an asshole either way.

Anyways back on topic.

Well done fellas!

Every thing is looking great, but we for sure need the home page back!

Nice and clean :slight_smile:

Great job!

hi??

I like it, over all look of it is really cool, better than the other one. LOL

i like the new improvements but i really do hate how theres no home link any more

for the “Clutch” topic of puttin his pic back up, i think should be like a "fallen soldiers’’ page/area, either cars or ppl with no stupidness!

just my 2 cents

I have been noticing that when you sign in or do anything, that you have to refresh the page constantly just to see the new stuff. ex. when i signed in yesterday and clicked on “parts for sale”. it showed me what i saw the previous day and didn’t change until refreshed the page. Before it would constantly update whenever you clicked to go to a different page. Is this a noobie mistake on my behalf or is it a bug on the new set-up? Also it keeps showing that i have a new PM but when i go there its the same old ones and sometimes i find new pm’s when i click USER CP. They will have them there but not under where the pm’s go normally. Other than that the site looks great guys. GJ

I added some code to the page to prevent caching.

If it still doesn’t work, its your browser settings :stuck_out_tongue:

nice
i like it

NEW PICS!?!?!?!!

Other then that, i likey. No issues for me so far.

Homepage portal is back.

http://www.son240sx.org/

So much better, thanks!

its perfect now

tru that home slice

way better with home page.
you guys still thinking of doing the same as toronto gtr for main pic banner?

Thank You For Bringing The Home Page Back!!!:bowdown:

Hello I really like the improvements that have been happening… but one thing that i still see down is the itrader global ranking and the itrader access through someones profile. I hope that gets fixed !!