post pic of wheelie or any other stupid stuff on a atv or motocycle

On the sides… its very easy. Especially on utility quads.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:41,topic:30259"”]

On the sides… its very easy. Especially on utility quads.

[/quote]

i think newman means sitting on the seat sideways on two weels,which wouldnt be to hard but trickey… ill do it wed. and post pics

this guy has skills

wasnt the best idea, no landing ramp, and that how i landed… after that, i got the rest of the way off the quad, and left it there. told my buddy to get his quad, got on my bike and was much better

[quote=“KraZy K,post:13,topic:30259"”]

lol:headbang:

[/quote]

[quote=“num482,post:45,topic:30259"”]

[/quote]

soooo awesome. for the click lazy, that’s an 800 cc quad doing a wheelie in reverse.

My little 650twin can also do the reverse wheelie, but cant say IM any good at them. Its hard to balance a 600lbs machine. Reg front up wheelies are a lot easier. I really don’t do many “stunts”, just some wheelies, smoke shows, some jumps nothing crazy. Jumps and power slides are my fav. things to do.

[quote=“num482,post:47,topic:30259"”]

My little 650twin can also do the reverse wheelie, but cant say IM any good at them. Its hard to balance a 600lbs machine. Reg front up wheelies are a lot easier. I really don’t do many “stunts”, just some wheelies, smoke shows, some jumps nothing crazy. Jumps and power slides are my fav. things to do.

[/quote]

i would imagine the gearing in reverse would make reverse wheelies pretty touchy and challenging.

power slides on quads are awesome. i grew up on quads. i love them. i dated this girl a few years ago. her dad had some big bucks, and i remember when he impulsively purchased two quads and snowmobiles. i wanted to stay with her so much longer when he did that. lol.

now i miss her. someone invite me out with them to ride quads so i don’t get drunk and call her this weekend or something.

[quote=“Dex,post:46,topic:30259"”]

soooo awesome. for the click lazy, that’s an 800 cc quad doing a wheelie in reverse.

[/quote]

wow thats sweet