First day trying stand ups (Lots of pics)

I can do sit down ones pretty decent, but the other day was my first day standing up and pulling it up. Not really much hight or distance,but i’m getting them better now the more I work on them

And my friend, doing them like they should be done:

wait, brb, I have to go get some popcorn

Your friends bike:

1999 R1?

Yeah thats a great idea.

Try a new stunt for the first time and make sure to focus on the cameraman instead of the bike.

AWESOME IDEA FAG!!!

Nah, 02’ r6

haha, I can’t wait for more of these comments, I’ve had plenty of experience riding on one tire on dirtbikes, I understand how they work, so, not really a fag, unless I had another guy on my bike?

Dudes wearing his helm and jacket. Leave him alone. I’m sure he did it a bunch of times before they even started snapping pics. Not like it was his very first attempt.

Dude I’ve had plenty of experience calling people a fag, I know when someone is acting faggy. You may not have had another guy on your bike, but the pictures clearly show you had your eyes on one.

Okay I will leave him alone because you said so.

edit:You shouldn’t be congradulated for doing something YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. I hear it all the time…

“I take care of my kids!” … You’re supposed to you dumb motherfucker!!! :smiley:

/CR

dont look at the camera.

got some over here … come sit down with me

Idk dude, she was taking the pictures, so retract your statement
http://www.streetracing.org/photopost/data/500/medium/75246People-_Girls-_Hot_Blonde_In_Bikini.jpg

:picard:

LOL, what is :picard: for?

doing wheelies on a closed road rather than a highway,jackass?

why does everyone get pissed at him for doing it? you don’t bitch out willybeen for doing it.

it’s not your body if he falls, it’s not your bike if he wrecks it. i’d like to see half of you criticizing get the balls to do this shit.

everyones quick to shit on someone they don’t like but applaud people that do this kind of shit daily that they’re friends with.

dicks.

pretty cool shit man, that jacket is REALLY orange though, lol

I just bought a new one, lol, after these pics were taking I was like, eh, fuck the orange…would look good on a orange kawi or cbr though,hint hint

Man, don’t be a douchebag. Who in this thread has ever posted something in awe regarding Willy’s actions? Seriously? Why do you think Willy was generally disliked by the SR community?

It’s peoples’ nature to point at someone and call them out for doing something retarded. Certainly we all do risky things, it’s part of human nature to test ones limits in search of adrenaline etc. Usually it’s a controlled risk though and we’ve at least attempted to calculate the odds of something going awry. Anyone saying anything negative about this is focusing on the fact he is paying less attention to what’s in front of him and more attention to his boyfriend holding the camera, which is exponentially increasing the possibility of something dangerous happening.

I didn’t mean you, more the people who were picarding them, as they do to everyone who doesn’t make a decision they approve of, you’re generally a good contributer to the forum so I disregard when you call one out on safety ect ect.

I know we all do this stuff, it’s better than him doing it on the 400 though.
:tup:

Tyler, I gotta check out this bike sometime soon.

Try standing on the rear pegs at all?

nice.

look good, be careful tho