Post pictures of your GF

I thought you broke up with some cunt?

Is this a new one?

Oh btw PM me your contact info… was talking to my boss today about some offsite storage

PM’d and we reconciled our differences. Things are going great.

you have a hot GF and your still a virgin, boy you must be broken

i still think girls have coodies.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs215.snc1/8226_289612365724_648505724_9448317_7021417_n.jpg

he sucka mah dick r33l g00d

Beenyfozzles GF

http://oneweekjob.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/childs-hand.jpg

Lisa. Engelhardt.

Am I right? :lol

She’s cute. Graduated from CCHS in '06, a year before I did.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Hey xoulu, if any of your girlfriend’s single and looking friends want to give me a try, PM me for my number.

Or we (me and her) just have values that many people no longer have these days. I don’t know why you guys have this preconceived notion that something is wrong with me. None of you know me. I do NOT have an issue getting girls. Learn to accept other peoples beliefs.

Religion and beliefs are one thing… but how far can it go with a girl? I am not going to be a dick, and you dont have to answer if you dont want to. Because honestly you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, and if your gf does too, I don’t see the harm in sharing each other’s body in a smart, loving & safe way.

Your gf looks very nice, and if you didn’t post the age, I swear she would be over 20, she looks very grown up and responsible in that second pic.

EDIT BTW I have been with my girl for longer than most people have been married! I am not a player at all, so I think I know where your coming from.

sex>religion but thats just me. I respect you… but obv i dont respect myself snd ive had fun since 14. :slight_smile:

Some really hot girls in hur. :shifty
Adam has the best next to the asain. :shifty

:lol

All I’ll say is to each his own.

just gonna leave this here:

“Who would read a 2000
year old medical journal
Techniques for bloodletting,
advice on Trichinosis
Would you navigate the globe
with a map of a flat earth
Without DNA testing,
would you believe virgin birth”

:facepalm

Your right. I honestly respect people who can pull off things that I cant seem to do. wether it be a backflip on a dirtbike or keeping your self pure… they can be both just as hard to do.

But again, I keep myself, well try to atleast in one piece yet live out my life one step at a time the best way I can at that moment. If I fuck up, and will still be alive the next day, then I learn from it.

Remember, without mistakes being made… There wouldnt be any life lessons.

The general population is my lesson ;).

“If you can’t live life being a good example, you might as well settle for being a horrible reminder.”

What if the bitch is a dead fish in bed after u get
married and have sex. Then your FUCKED

How would I know if it’s not any good if it’s the only thing I ever had? lol. You guys are so judgmental and shit it ain’t even funny. Generations and generations of my family have succeeded just fine. No one has been divorced. EVER. I’m sure I will do just fine. Fucking drop this shit already. I don’t know why you guys really give a shit. You are you, I am me.

We are all entitled to our opinions. But that is all they are. Opinions.

Some people, even myself in the past are guilty of passing judgement onto someone we don’t agree with. It is someone else’s life so why interfere? Let him do what he wants. You do what you wants, in the end everyone is happier than if we sit here and continue to judge whos right and whos wrong, arguing, and making each other miserable.

At least this kid is sticking up for what he believes in, which is more than 90% of this forum can claim to have done.