Post pictures of your GF

Looking down on someone because of their beliefs is fucking lame.

That quote is gold. I like it! Totally my style too.

I agree man, everyone should get off your shit for it. Props to you and your Family. If more people where like you guys, my insurance wouldnt be as high and my home town wouldnt be a fucking shit hole due to retarded scum fucking the next piece of shit who walks by and popping out a welfare check.

:number1 Correct.

ding ding ding…yeah thats her. She saw your name on here and said she knew you or your freind or something like that.

Really? Girls have been lowering there standards for that long! Damn i am missing out. lol

Just bustin ya bawls jeffy.

Yay. What do I win? :lol

you win the ability to trade me your moto for my dirtbike!

Buy it. 5500 and ill give you my sexy jacket, gloves, helmet and thor goggles!

FAT MIKE FTW

Looks a little like my girl in this picture.

ok this is what i will say from my non biased persepctive.

if you dont want to hear about it, quit voicing your opinion on the sex vs marriage subject matter. SIMPLE

Just wanted to say thanks guys, beating off to the not updated CP thread was getting real old

Have I made a thread about it? No.

Have I attacked anyone’s beliefs? No.

Have I responded when provoked/attacked? Yes.

Fuck off Brett. You and others should take your own advice. Hypocrite. Voicing your opinion on the matter is one thing. Attacking me personally with your posts is a completely different thing. How many times has it been brought up in UNRELATED threads without me saying a single word? Take murrddooogggg as an example. Every change he gets he posts some nonsense about it. Lucky for me, this site is now v-bulletin and not that other crap that we had before. His dumb ass is on my ignore list.

This will be my last post in this thread.

this virgin shit is getting really old.

Your girlfriend doesnt care about sex with you cause she is banging another dude.

LESS BS MORE HOT GIRLS

Here she is. Shes is most incredible, amazing person i have ever met.

is her name Lisa by any chance?

:ninja :ninja

I agree with Ilya, Brett dont be an asshole. Other people on this forum are being immature about it. I have a lot of respect for Ilya

WOW! Nice work DJ!!

where you guys been? we are at brian and ashleys at least once a week! we’ll be out there tom too!

and my gf on the right with my dad and i

:facepalm

:huh