powder coating wheels

well if all goes well i will be pickin up a new set of wheels.all they need is refinished.so i ask where is a good yet kinda cheap place to get them done at?also if all goes well the wheels i have on the car now will be up for sale so if anyone is intrested let me know and ill give u first dibs before i post them on other forums

did you really have to ask this question… you read the forums!

AMF duh

yea but i never really looked into powder coating threads or anything like that.im just hopin my deal goes through :x:

AMF, they do great work and they are very reasonably priced. Good luck :slight_smile:

http://www.amfcoatings.com/AMF_CONTACT.htm

Give Jason a call at AMF 724-695-3233.

I heard about them on the forum here, and so far got a good bit of stuff done. Pretty quick turn around and a decent price.

They’ve got more colors than you can imagine…

Just like everyone else says, take them to AMF. My summer wheels are there right now being powder coated Black Metallic. I should have them back on Monday or Tuesday if you would like to see pictures of the finished work.

Also like everyone else said, they have almost an unlimited number of color choices and Jason is really nice about helping you find what you want.

I know a guy down here in Connellsville, but I’m not sur if I can post his name. Great work, rather cheap compared to most. PM if you want the details…

well the deal is done were trading wheels mine for his straight up.as soon as i get them and get them powder coated ill have pics.til then there a secret lol