Pre-Bench race 2010

lets not get carried away now.:lol

EXACTLY, your response would be “No, No, not even worth it, No.”

:lmao

right on partner

yeah so don’t heckle me when I romp you from a roll and I don’t do a dig! :haha:haha:haha

fine.

k20power > ALL

Why don’t everyone dig race and just top out 5/6 gear (0-160+). It would be a dig and roll race.

lol i’ll dig race with low psi slicks. fuck it.

Haha sounds good to me

thats a good idea, im all about that! Even if someone gets me off the line im pretty sure on the big end ill be coming quick!

not i, Dig’s FTW

your so full of shit dude. You wouldnt do nothing with me besides a dig.

cuz your a ha-bib.

i think we went over this several times before. i go 103, you go 116. you’d kill me from a roll.

i only went from a dig because i thought it would be fair. i raced several cars that were close to or similar performance to my car on a roll-on.

like i said, i’ll race you next summer from a roll, 40-120 with you on-motor because i think it will be good.
and from a dig with you on spray or w/e you are doing.

what do you mean? I raced my 108 car vs. his 120+, or whatever it is, car with no questions asked. Did it for the fun of the sport!

Now you, tdi_logik, quit being a ha-bib & not try to win every race.

QFT

ok drew i’m sorry we didn’t race. we can race from a roll-on once i put my new clutch in and the car will be the same as this past summer.

yah its all fun! I just love to race!!!

shouldnt your car go 110-111 or so on motor tho this year???

drew, come summer ill run you from a roll and from a dig for shits.

Yeah that’s what I’m speculating it should be now, but on paper all I have is a 108mph trap :frowning:

props for calling a spade a spade. car is only as fast as its proven to be. 108 on paper = 108 car.:thumbup