Pre-Bench race 2010

on paper all I have is a 116 car lol

even tho the tune + gears really woke the thing up

stop throwing so many trap speeds up in your posts…pete is getting dizzy

yea WTF

even tho the tune + gears really woke the thing up[/QUOTE]

Not enough to beat a stock ls3!!! the second time around!

Zingggggg

Not enough to beat a stock ls3!!! the second time around![/QUOTE]

im sure if I dropped one more gear like I should have that race it would have been different…

starting a race at 3k isnt exactly in my power band…

not to mention my gear ratios are shorter now compared to the 3.42’s.

you could look at it this way tho…with the 3.42’s I was a 13.1 @ 116 car and I beat the vette 3 times in a row…lifting on every shift.

…,…;.;……,¿¡‘ü

im sure if I dropped one more gear like I should have that race it would have been different…

starting a race at 3k isnt exactly in my power band…

not to mention my gear ratios are shorter now compared to the 3.42’s.

you could look at it this way tho…with the 3.42’s I was a 13.1 @ 116 car and I beat the vette 3 times in a row…lifting on every shift.[/QUOTE]

look at it anyway you want, if you were driving your car in the wrong gear/ wrong mph thats your problem, not Joey’s! There were quite afew spectators who can jump in here. He beat you fare and square w/ a passenger, remember, i was on both of your asses just so i could see the out come. Also Joey is not 110% experienced in his car yet, he ownded it for what 2-3 weeks at the time of the race. The first race you had w/ him was the day after he picked it up. See yah in spring!!! He will be stacked up pretty well by then too! later

Lotta smack talkin in here.

and some serious quote fails

look at it anyway you want, if you were driving your car in the wrong gear/ wrong mph thats your problem, not Joey’s! There were quite afew spectators who can jump in here. He beat you fare and square w/ a passenger, remember, i was on both of your asses just so i could see the out come. Also Joey is not 110% experienced in his car yet, he ownded it for what 2-3 weeks at the time of the race. The first race you had w/ him was the day after he picked it up. See yah in spring!!! He will be stacked up pretty well by then too! later[/QUOTE]

and I saw you race a cobra and only pull a car on it? whats your point?

its funny how I cant get any respect from you when I DID beat joeys car (which you were in the passenger seat) whether it was new or not…your called me and left me a voice mail that you guys wanted to race me…why? because you figured he was going to beat me whether he knew how to drive it or not…because its a god almighty Vette.

and then joey beats me and I get shit canned for it.

its not about respect at all! yah ask Joey, he wanted me to call you b/c HE thought it was gonna be a good race! yes you did beat him, then you modded and wanted to race billys viper, when i called him he said tell him to race joey again and if he beats him ill race him. Well as you know on the way to meet up w/ billy, joey beat you fare and square( maybe you should put your stock gears back in). As for me playing w/ the cobra, you were know where near us, so if you think it was by a car your crazy, and in the end a car, 2cars 10 cars i WON! dont get your panties in a bunch, i made a comment that was meant to be joking and now your all butt hurt!

ill beat both your cars lolololololololololol

I heard smokin beat Billy viper.
Correct me if I’m wrong.

you heard wayyyy wrong^

Haha thanks for the correction T.

:shifty Whats goin on in here…

I will smoke all of you in my Grand Prick, since the neon will explode on its first pass of '10.

Don’t mess with ‘White Lightning’…

Smokins getting all butt hurt b/c the day after my brother got his stock 380rwhp ls3 he raced him and beat my bro by a hair, keep in mind the kid was not up to par on the driving, well 2 weeks later and after some drive time we all met up again, AFTER Andrew spent more $$$ modding and Joey( my brother) beat him fair and square, w/ a passenger. thats all!

wow ppl gettin all riled up in this thread i love it! these kind of threads keep me busy reading!!!

i heard a story bout the cobra and zr1 also from a reliable soucre and i too heard the zr1 jumped out a car upon take off and stayed there. which makes sense due to power from both cars… pretty damn sick for a pulley and tune car!