Spring Time Jitters...

who else is getting antsy watching race vids from down south or out west?

i’m going insane over here i can’t wait untill nice weather.
maybe Vegas next week will calm me down.

^^Fuckin right…Just wait till the dvd comes out for nyspeed. We’ll all be in the racing mood then.

Dude you have NO IDEA how bad I want to drive my car lol. Screw that pos 4 banger crap, I want V8 muscle baby!

Money pit time!

:word: lol. But its sooo worth it.

Yes cant wait for the nice weather so i can start putting my poor car back together. Fuckin toilet!

ugh i can’t wait, i wanna enjoy the kb power :frowning:

ugh i cant wait, i want to take off in a slow and economical fashion while rattling my trunk with my economy 12 inch sub :headbang:

i cant wait, yet i can… soo much to do. mr freek…are u gona pwn mad heads this year?

bladez…fuck it…turn up the boost right from the get go :slight_smile:

hahaha, i do wanna enjoy it some before the stock shortblock says good bye :slight_smile:

oddly enough no import guys chime in :frowning:

i thought you said 900 all day :gotme: :beer:

you know what i say? i say, do it :whip:

he wont, hes a little pussy.

waaa waaaa 17 psi max or else my mangina might rip and start bleeding waaa waaaa :hang:

i’m getting ansy to put on sunglasses, roll down the windows and get fresh air for once…

wash my car outside.

ahhh road trips…

can’t wait

even if by some long shot in hell, i were to finish my car, these guys will just run circles around me :frowning:

i dunno not as excited as i usually am… it’ll be nice to drive 5 speed and hear a turbo again tho

all joking aside, it will be kinda weird not having a pimp car for the first time in over ten years. but thats why i got bladez and oroc’s cars to drive when i get the itch. otherwise i dont GAF im working towards building mah house :ohnoes:

http://www.blackfronts.com/images/mangina.jpg

tried finding the jay and silent bob one :frowning:

i’m excited to drive the lotus. I’m more excited to finish the bimmer…

Very excited. Can’t wait, I heard birds chirping this AM as I cleaned off the snow …