Everyone ready for spring???

In the event that it actually happens I am just curious what everyone has left to do and what the target for having their car or bike or whatever out is?

Figured it might be a good thread as hopefully in the next 45 days or so, the weather is where it needs to be and some of the “fun” cars come out to play.

Mustang

1. Get it in for paint touch ups on the bumpers and hood.
  2. Swap out some drag suspension for more street friendly items.

E55

1. Swap the wheels to the summer rollers and have some dent wizard action take place on some minor blemishes.
  2. Maybe get it tinted.

I know my list is pretty short but I am looking forward to it nonetheless.

I know some of you have pretty epic builds going on and I hope they are on track.

GO!

Not even close.

Nova
Havent touched it in like a month. Tons to do and im not really interested. Once its warm ill try to get motivated.

Camaro
In a million pieces. See above.

Nope.

Haven’t really thought about it yet.

just about ready over here

Almost:

CSL trunk needs to be painted, new suspension dialed in, interior put back together, and some :snky: going on under the hood, then I’d like to get a full exterior detail.

Putting a new roof on in the spring, then siding and pouring new concrete. Probably finishing my basement as well.

Oh, you mean cars…yeah, no.

Havn’t touched the wagon, not doing anything to it this year.

Still haven’t bought a t-56 for the nova.
Rabbit is getting there. Should really only take a weekend and some coolant hoses to be done.

Should start a house mods thread as well…I have to hydroseed my reworked back yard…get landscaping done around the pool and new patio…redo my pool filter and lines…mulch all the front and rear beds…and get a new 2800 sq ft driveway put in.

Heater has been broken for a week. Don’t really have much left to do other than slap some parts on
Going to have DVS TSI swap cams & valve train and put in a new transfercase for me once it’s out of storage
Then just have to retune

Totally ready. Gonna start tanning, jogging outside again, BBQing

I love nice weather

No Viper this year?

My house got rezoned so I need to move. That has delayed some projects

Jeep
Lift sitting in the back room. Wheels and tires picked out but haven’t ordered them

Wheels (Rugged Ridge 15301.01) plus 33" Goodyear DuraTrac (285/70/17).

http://www.carid.com/images/rugged-ridge/wheel-covers/15301-01-3.jpg

CTS-V
No additional performance. I have a set of black chrome grills that I might throw on.

Try to make both (roadworthy) cars faster without sacrificing significant reliability.

:snky:

• Updated - - -

Explain??

What kind of heater do you have, I might be able to get it running for you, although maybe soon you won’t need it.

Universal 175btu. The ignitor broke and needed a new nozzle. It’s not my heater , but it cost like 150 to fix. Should get it back within a day or 2
I think it was a hot surface ignitor and it just broke , my dad kept arguing saying it was a spark plug so we’ll see when it comes back Lol

The house I am renting is on a couple acres that backs up to a college. College bought a couple houses in the neighborhood. Got rezoned to commercial, bulldozer comes next month and a new dorm will go up this summer.

Still so much to do…more motivated for vacation in two weeks over finishing the car.

Mini:
Install tune
remove cat
bigger intercooler
meth?

530i
finish rebuilding tranny