Everyone ready for spring???

I don’t even have my car at the house.

But, I need to:

Buy coilovers

Buy wheels

Buy new top

Install new tupperware (NB2 aero kit).

Then, massive burnouts.

have a lease? Tell them to go kick rocks.

havent touched the beetle in a few weeks with the cold and other projects due before the baby. Hopefully get back at it this weekend. Need to get a welder so I can put the pans in and paint the frame.

hopefully roadworthy by June-ish

fuel system goes in mid march, then more boost til the engine gives up

I have a lease, but last year when I renewed they wanted to add a clause for 60 day notice for either side to get out. I negotiated a lower rate because of it, so now I am dealing with it. At the time they said they would try to give me 3 to 4 months notice, but I got the 60 days in Feb. Unfortunately that doesn’t give me time to find something to buy and close in time so I will probably find another rental and then start the hunt for something to buy.

The cold weather caused my battery to dip low and my ecu lost its tune. Upgrading to a newer version of tuning software so it doesn’t happen again. Sending my injectors out to be cleaned and tested. Oil change and retune and she’ll be ready to go.

paint JDM integra front end, powder coat wheels, install all the goodies sitting in the basement.

Nope, boxes full of parts, both maintenance and performance. Didn’t do anything but drive the car this winter.

I guess that is good and bad…seems like they knew it was going to happen?

Nothing much here. Just sending out an ECU for retune, buying a PC5 and filter for my bike. Possibly some corsa loving for the daily.

• Updated - - -

Might pick up a Sargent seat for the bike too for Dover.

I’m ready for spring but all I have to do is out the battery back in and drive!!! :slight_smile: hoping to put the gears in after I get my car out of storage for the winter

i still need to finish putting the roush back together- do bumpsteer and an alignment. and a few other misc things

the AIX mustang… needs A LOT more work lol

-press in new subframe bushings, have @turbociv weld reinforcement on diff mount, reinstall rear subframe and all the crap attached to it
-change T56 shifter bushing so it stops the annoying shifter rattle under load
-install new F-body LS1 dual fans to replace the rigged Monte Carlo single fan
-have @focusinprogress finish paint on hood, both bumpers, and both front fenders
-reinstall all bodywork
-fab whole new revised exhaust
-retune at JD’s

still a lot of work to do, house stuff has been bogging me down. I did finish a facelift on the garage, so that took a lot of time.

I have big lists for too many projects…I anticipate only fixing the paint damage from dropping my bobber on the focus and getting my xs750 triple on the road in time for spring…I’ll probably spend most of the season building my honda CB550 cafe racer from the ground up all over again, and paint the '74 challenger…POSSIBLY get into a vintage truck project…we’ll see…I always set grand goals and never get through it all.

Truck
-Tires. Anyone got a hookup for 275/45/20’s?

Quads
BBK Bruteforce
-Get new O2 bungs installed, electric fuel pump, and clutch kit
-Retune
-Embarrass 450’s

Honda
-Tires, new timing chain and cam
-Retune
-Finally be able to enjoy it.

Spring? Ugh I’m still in sled riding mode.

Need to get the red car out this year.

Install:

Pulley
Motor Mount
Tranny mount
Boost gauge
Shifter
Coilovers
Lower control arms
Rear sway bar

Purchase:

Wheels & tires
Rear cage
Seats & harnesses

I would of had a boost gauge first day lol

Things to install:

coilovers
Fog lights
Strut bar
Rear camber kit
Led interior lights
Led liscense plate lights

Address issues with wheels noticed slight shaking in the front the whole front end is tight and has no play, so possibly new wheels and tires

s14:

i have all the parts for it that are going on but it’s snowed in to the garage until it warms up. i guess i could do the work myself in there but i dont feel like it.

M3:

winter wheels off, summer wheels on… voila…

i do have a quote on the VT2-595 kit from ESS on standy by… have to wrap up our year end first before i decide whether or not i deserve it :slight_smile:

Gotta take care of a CEL for inspection on the Corolla. Then repaint my wheels and fog lights and throw some tires on for the summer…

Hoping to be back on two wheels again too :snky: