Mustang clean up *7/22 Vid*

Started with this.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg26/SupraKyle/IMG_1666.jpg

Parts I have purchased this week
LX Tail lights
Black rear seat
Smoked 6pc Headlights
LX bumper cover…well I get that tomorrow.

Also dropped the spare trans off to see about a rebuild and am just researching clutches at the moment. Looks like the centerforce Dual Friction will find its way into the car.

Body work should commence next week :tup:

Goals for 2009: Get body work done and car painted. Get Clutch/trans/rear end redone. Get it tuned. Finish the black interior conversion. Beat the snot out of it.

Goal for 1010 SELL the car :lol: I kid I kid :slight_smile: Good to see ya back into the hobby buddy!

The Cobra wheels look good.

Nice!! Seeing I have no $$ to wrench on mine… if you want or need a hand with anything let me know! I’m like 2 minutes away!

ugh don’t even get me started. Mods, please find a way to lock me out of this fggt’s fggty thread about this fggty car…about 15 feet to the right of this picture is where the real time/effort/money should be going…

ugh…

^Ok, how about some points?

+1

But this will make for nice burnouts in the mean time. Power slide comp vs. MPD this summer Kyle?

Yes!!!

Shave the antenna while you’re in there…one of the subtle touches that cleans things up:)

ehh maybe if he lets me wheel it for him.

:tup:

Spotted the Stang tonight. Looks like it still needs some cleaning up. Trash everywhere :wink:

srsly should just have bought a motor for the Z

cool! i nice clean notch on the board would be sweet. i want one

HAHA…I was wondering who did that!

Mystery solved.

lol I was driving by with KCuv and was like “Hey, lets check out Kyle’s Mustang! And I’m all finished with my Starbucks…”

The lady and I got back from a movie and I was like wtf is that lol

Get your own!

Yeah we noted an unknown car in the driveway and no lights on in the house… so we were not about to disturb (no Mustang-pun intended) you if you were doing burnouts in the bedroom.

:pimp:

let me know if you want to sell that intake manifold cover :slight_smile:

HAHA…u and that cover…if its ever missing i am looking at you :slight_smile: