when is it comming out?

for all the guys who stored their cars.
when are you putting them on the road ?
what are you doing to them to get it ready?

I will be pulling mine out earliest April.

I got plenty to do, oil change, new spark plugs, new fuel filter…some other little shit here and there as well.

when the salt on the roads is all gone.
oil change and alignment (new suspension)

i seen people over the weekend driving vettes and mustangs already. fucking idiots. and i have seen quite a few mint 240’s around over the winter as well. fuckin idiots.

mikey…

Fresh;
motor
suspension/bushings

may 24? got to let the salt wash away first

that is all.

yeh same, as soon as all the salt is washed away
i don’t remember how my s14 drives anymore

yeah i look at my car everyday and i want to start her up just to hear it :frowning:

all i know is i miss my baby reaaaaal bad. the purrrrrrrrrr the short shifts. the smooooooooth ride. the capability to go over 2 weeks w/o filling up gas.

makes me think how much of a bitch my truck is. although she is god for 4x4 and snow doriftin

Oh I just went home and the clear roads tempted me like no tomorrow. The needed oil change convinced me not to as I know I would run it over 5000rpm atleast through a few turns.

same as everyone else, once the snow is gone and the rain has washed most of the salt away then the car will come out. but gooootttaaa finish!!!

Lets hope for an early spring and some heavy April showers.

Going on in March:
Z32 TT Calipers
Rotors
Master bushing
Suspension
Swapping my zenki fogs for a much cleaner pair (from Koukis14)

44,000 km Ka+Tran. Awaiting completion of KA-T required parts. ( Probably some time in the summer)

i saw a couple of bikes in the road yesterday. i got that urge to put mine back on the road. its been sitting for almost 2 years.

peace

Put the bike engine into one of your other baller whips Toshy.

I’m soo anxious to get my 240 out!! :frowning:

I might just take it out as soon as March rolls in, first or second week in, I don’t care about a blanket of snow, usually it’s never any big snowfall and the temperatures aren’t subzero so I doubt there is much salt.

after all, spring comes mid-march!! :smiley:

I’ll be wheeling it out in april for new diff, coils, arms, wheels tires and underbody work but it probably wont see regular usage again until may.

im hoping to get mine on the road for the first last week of april or first week of may for my birthday:). it will be comming outside as soon as we have or spring showers to wash that nasty ass salt off our roads.

Rims, Tires, Suspension, Chassis Strengthening, some rust fixing…
possible engine swap within the year (CA or SR) otherwise for early '10 lol.

I’ll be starting that as soon as the car is back on the road.

I’ll probably put the coils and wheels back on in early march.

im just putting mine away lol didnt drive it much when roads where bad i`ll be pulling out for bings meet

She wont be coming out until mid march.

Wheels, suspension, touch up paint, a bit of body work, new engine (ka), interior work (minum). yadda yadda.

Right now she sits alone in teh cold garage.

its still on lol just took rims and kit off… but paint 30mm rear overs harness tuck mo lower,blast pipes,cage