When do you plan to put your 240 back on the road?

For all the fellow guys who stored their car this past winter I want to know what makes you choose to put the car back on the road. For me after the weather stays above 0 and I see street cleaners I am ready to put my car back on. Just thought it would be interesting to find out what others do.

I am hoping by mid April,
it will not be totaly done but I just want her back

Most likely next week, although it wont be driven much and stay inside on questionable weather days.

As soon as Japan decides to send me the rest of my parts, and I have a few free days to install everything.

After the first good rain, there is too much salt used here. The single cam still runs, so Ill end up taking it off the road again once I find a good DE.

mid april he will come out of storage

2 days ago…

Soon as I got my engine in car and body work done. Mid April, late maybe.

i took it out yesterday woo hoo

Finished my Installs Yesterday!

She’s officially a summer car again!

2 hours and 14 minutes!!!

midnight cruuuuise.

tommorow for me. Ride on almost bald rubber untell i get my new tires on.

Wait didnt i make a post about this like a week ago?

april 22nd-may 1st…but then again i dont own a s-chasis.

^^^

and you’ve never finished a car…

i should be killing the streets by sundya evening.

mine wont be out till may 1st or so theres still a foot of snow up here in good ol muskoka lol no salt no sand no problem :slight_smile:

Bing you know i get bored easily. one day i’ll build another s-chasis…having fun with the cefiro for now.

mine will be out friday and on the dyno saturday.

Yes, you did and I posted there. :smiley:

May 1st for mine, can’t wait

Mine never left the road…

But I now have everything installed, and have a dyno session booked for April 15th… so I suppose I will be in full summer mode on April 16th (just so happens to be my birthday too :smiley: )