When will your car be back on the road?

Just curious as to when all those who do store there cars for the winter, will be bringing them back out. Im driving mine to Florida in the middle of march and will be returning near the end, so depending on the weather , il either keep her out or put her away for 2 weeks.

The day I see the street sweepers go by is the day I walk into the insurance co.

I can’t friggen wait for that day. It’l be just like Christmas.

babies

whenever shes done

like he said, anybody have a CAS?

*sigh. you are so right. thats the day i’ll be going there too :slight_smile:

As soon as it will start!!!

Insurance goes back on April 1 But car probably wont be ready until mid April.

Mine’s not stored but it will be on when I get around to friggin getting
the god damn transmissio/clutch job done with. Arg.

<-- Worst/longest clutch job evar.

First Week of May…I can’t wait

Usually May 1st or at least the first week of May anyway. I usually wait for all the road salt to be washed off the roads by the spring rain. … Yeah , yeah some of you will flame me for being a baby but when was the last time you saw a 1990 S13 with not one spot of rust on it? The first owner who was the guy I bought it from never winter drove it either so I want to make sure that my 240sx never meets road salt.
Road salt :rl: Road salt is the number one cause of car cancer, also known as rust.

:werd:
Mine’s only got rust under the spoiler, and May 1st she’s back on the road, and I’m taking the spoiler off & de-rusting the hatch.

I am hoping may 1rst. But everyone is telling me that its going to take me a year to put it back togeter… But we will see.

Have fun, I did the same thing and found holes in the hatch itself!

Lemme echo Bing’s comment:

babies

[/quote]

Well if mines not sold by then, usually late march. As long as it rains, she’s out roaming the streets. :twisted:

-deez

Hoping to have it up and running by mid April. But we’ll see…

im scheduled for a mid april un-veiling

Mid-April here too… Its been gone too long already, I miss it :frowning:

Well, there’ll obviously be holes in the hatch. The spoiler has to be attached somehow. But except for bubbles right over the 3rd brake light the hatch looks great, so it won’t be a lot of work either way. Even if it is, I’ll still get it done, want my baby to be mint :slight_smile: