When you bringing out your ride?

When are you guys bringing your cars out of hibernation.
April 1st for me.

Whenever the damn thing gets here :? Hopefully April… Waiting sucks.

Dave

Me too. Gotta make up for my very short summer last year. Gotta install my new suspension and brakes, and it’ll be on the road. Wow… less than two months to go. :clap :grin :w00t: :tongue: :cloud9:

I won’t say a date, because we have no idea of what this damned Edmonton weather is going to be like. So we’ll see how bad the weather is…

I’m hoping early April…one or two treks in the snow shouldn’t be so bad.

End of April. Just need a rad and clutch and put everything back together and paint. Got a late start last year too so I have to make up for it and actualy drive my car. If its anyhting like my old old civic I might even get 60000km this year but i doubt it.

whenever the roads completly dries… i dont fear rust :stuck_out_tongue:

Well i have allready had the car out on a few nice days but now it is a little bit in shambles so i got to get it back together then as soon as this weather holds up, i am allready insured, just need registration.

My car’ll come out of the garage whenever I can count on huge pickups not throwing sand and rocks all over my weak OEM paint. :smiley:

It’s at Speedworks for a rebuild. Once I get it back, I’ll break in the new motor right away so that it is ready for fun in the summer :thumb

daily driver… love the snow…

Yes, it will depend on the weather. And the first races of the year.

Mine is still out technically because I never finished the garage doors until last week. :slight_smile:

And I only bought another vehicle 2 weeks ago.

Mine will most likely sit now until the sun starts staying out more frequesntly and in the meantime only to take it to different shops to get work done here and there.

The summer wheels won’t go back on though until the roads are clear of all that dirt and until all my mods are complete.

next week I will brave the slush and snow

With which vehicle, curber?

:gotcha

LOL, half the people on this board call their ride “Typhoon’s old car” :rolleyes:

I saw a street sweeper today.

Thats a damn good sign!! Now to only find where I put those damn lug nuts for the rims… :?

Thats a damn good sign!! Now to only find where I put those damn lug nuts for the rims… :?[/quote]

My wheels are going on tomorrow… right after my brakes are done. Yeehaaw! I won’t be driving it much anyhow until it gets cleaner out, but I’m sick of the steelies look. I’VE HAD IT! :slight_smile:

a bit off topic… but since we’re getting our cars back on the road(mine’s a year round car unfortunately).
Anyone fill up on 94 octane lately? I just paid 99.4/litre
this is getting nuts.