summer rides on the road?

I’m hoping i’ll have my car out on the road by the end of the month. I still have to get new rubber for the rear as they’re completely bald and i also have to finish wiring my gauges which isn’t hard just have to shop for some fitting for my mechanical oil pressure gauge to t- off by the oil pressure sensor.

When are you guys going to have ur rides on the road?
What’s left to do before you can get them on the road?

I just change my tires :smiley: Hopefully next weekend so long as the weather stays at around 7 degrees all next week.

Full engine build
Some wiring
Fix transmission.

Praying for it to be back on the road by mid May

I pulled my G35 out last tuesday.

yea i took mine for a quick rip, winter tires have no grip on dry roads lol

I’m probably going to bring the Z out this weekend.

Still waiting on turbos and working on my fuel system. Once the turbos are here bolt them to the new engine drop it all in and tune it…hopefully by the end of June.

Just got the summer wheels on … getting the cruise itch bad now the weather is good

I hear ya. Can’t wait for the long weekend. The cruise on Friday should be a gooder :smiley:

just finished clay baring the whole car today, still have to power polish and wax, that will have to wait till friday night at work…

paint feels so smooth now!
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i222/special-k-0/carapril6008-1.jpg

Looking good!

Just got my Brakes, Headlamps, Hood, and bumper on. My rims and summers should be on before this weekend. The next thing is to get the damn turbo kit on.

hey when did you get your 03 bumper and everything else on? post a pic!
also are you getting new rims? or same 05 style…

Yes got my 02-03 bumper and hood on. My rims are stock rims. Check out my MySpecV showoff page

So you post up pics of your ride on another forum but not here?! WTF is that all about?

You know what it’s about.

I’m on track so far. Got my registration renewed yesterday and insurance reactivated.

I’ll probably take the winters off our two DDs this weekend as well.