Still waiting?

So, how many of you are still not breaking out the summer rides?

I was planning on waiting longer, but its itchin me so bad. Plus, they are in the process of cleaning up 111st now, and thats the main road I take all the time. So, as soon as the new wheels come in, its go time.

Anyone else?

The street cleaners have been out in full force lately…cmon i wanna see you and Sileighty…do some driving beside each other if you know what i mean.

I know I’m not :evil: I would like to see you and mark go at it to aaron.Should be a decent race.

Still haven’t got my Z on the road… Thinking about bring it out before our next meet though! All in due time 8)

yeah, i had her out, but the insurance is now bakc off, and i’m waiting to get my springs installed and my rims to come in

What rims are ya gettin TJ?

I alway wait till the 3rd week in April to put my rims on, April is a funny and unpredictable month. Just look at the last 2 weeks, nice weather then snowing on Friday night. Warm again Monday and snowing Tuesday morning, it’s a gamble. Aaron I know your pain, when I had my 91 240sx I waited until the first week in May to bring her out, it was worse than going to the dentist!

would not be an interesting race …Aaron would kick his stock ass … but anyways we will see at Bud this year …

I would wait another month to take a car out for sure …even though the street cleaners are out getting the gravel off there will still be some more snow in the next while I am figuring.

I had to order a replacement Continetal tire from the States. As soon as that comes in the summer tires go back on.

Hopefully around the middle of April. The pantsaver floor mats will stay in until Mayjust in case :wink:

Well, we’ll see what happens when the car makes its way out :wink:

i’m lookin at 19" Oz Antares wrapped with yokos, but i will make a poll here and on 780 to see what everyone thinks

I remember that car Curtis. You should’ve kept it, it was nice! (and if you’d kept it, you might even be droppin’ an SR20DET into it right about now.) :smiley:

So you’re still stuck on the idea of 19’s eh? I wasn’t able to discourage you in that old thread on 780 a while back?.. oh well. Your car, your decision.

I remember that car Curtis. You should’ve kept it, it was nice! (and if you’d kept it, you might even be droppin’ an SR20DET into it right about now.) :D[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment, I wish I still had it at times the only default is automatic tranny

So, how many of you are still not breaking out the summer rides?

I was planning on waiting longer, but its itchin me so bad. Plus, they are in the process of cleaning up 111st now, and thats the main road I take all the time. So, as soon as the new wheels come in, its go time.

Anyone else?

The street cleaners have been out in full force lately…cmon i wanna see you and Sileighty…do some driving beside each other if you know what i mean.

I know I’m not :evil: I would like to see you and mark go at it to aaron.Should be a decent race.

Still haven’t got my Z on the road… Thinking about bring it out before our next meet though! All in due time 8)

yeah, i had her out, but the insurance is now bakc off, and i’m waiting to get my springs installed and my rims to come in

What rims are ya gettin TJ?