Spring!!!

Well the weather seems to be getting better. Just wondering when you guys are planning to bring your cars out? And for the people who run their cars all season, when are the summer wheels going on? I for one am waiting until it rains a few more times to melt all the snow and wash all the salt off the road.

Awaiting the last surprise 20cm snowfall first lol.

still need a couple of good rain falls to get rid of all the salt on the roads

yeaa its about time i think… but ill wait another week or two to order my rims… that way when they get here it’ll for sure be time!

I think after today, most of the salt will be gone off the roads…

Mine’s already out. Insured it on the 24th of March. :slight_smile:

already had it out for about 4-5 days (on and off0 when weather was nice and roads were bone dry

just waiting out the last of the snowfall/rain now.

Mine was out for bit on Sunday, but will be registered and out by mid April.

Took mine out not the weekend that just past but the one before. Haven’t driven it at all or anything though =/.

so bitter, so very bitter. fck everyone and have a nice day

http://psaclub.net/showthread.php?t=3220

The G has been out and about, and chasing police cruisers since the 28th :wink: Feels good to not be driving a Hyundai anymore lol

“planning to bring your cars out?”
HA, I have been slip sliding in my 91 for the last 7 months.

wow man that sucks, feel for ya

Ouch Darian. Sorry man, that sucks. :frowning:

damn darian. i thought this was already posted on SON but ya was a shitty buzz seeing that awhile back on PSA

now i wont be able to randomly un-expected drive up beside that nice s14 of yours late at night

yeah after a few more good rains so maybe 2 or 3 weeks ill drive my car again…cant come soon enough thats for sure!

I relocated mine about 2 weeks ago. It won’t be out on the street until May/June probably.

ya, within the coming weeks, I’m going to
swap on my performance all season rubber for the summer with my stock
raindrops…till I grab some new rims and summer rubber.

^^^
nub!!! raindrops… lol gg

Cal-soy, you been driving your 240 yet?