When...

…is everyone planning on rolling out the summer wheels?

Last year I had the vette out mid-march and I hoping to be able to do the same this year. With days like today, any snow that is left will be gone very quickly.

The snow is the only thing that can stop me so I am hoping we are done with it as far as accumulating shit goes.

How about you guys?

This coming weekend

whenever it runs i guess.

Supposed to be decent this week/weekend.

http://wnyt.com/wnytimages/wx/WEB_Extended.jpg

Salt wont be gone for another month probably though, so I’ll see you in July!

I’m the same as you, like to come out early around march or so… but this year I think im going to wait… do some serious work between now and april/may and bring it out in june.

This is the part where I douchily remind everyone that mine have been on all year.

Good day.

As soon as mine is ready I’ll be out.

It is march. In a month it will be April.

July is 3 months away.

Math>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You

you have a tahoe/yukon and a race car. unless ive missed a vehicle purchase… my cars are registered/insured all year too. doesnt mean they run though

I know, was a bit of sarcasm. Roads typically aren’t good until late April/May honestly.

4 months
march-april

april-may

may-june

june-july

Wouldnt it be 4 months?

SOB got beat on that one!

True. The vette is fiberglass though, no rust for me :slight_smile:

Although i will be washing the underside every other day, it’s worth it to get it on the road.

I started it up on Sunday and let it scream a few times. I’m not sure how much longer I can wait!

Yeap, im retarded/

eeeeeeMR2 will be out april 1 or 2 sporting the “EEEEEMR2” plates

:lol Didnt Effingreat start a thread like this? :rofl

fucker you beat me to it… i already found it too and was gunno start the R-E-P-O-S-T lol

I got my old shit ass 18’s out last night. stripping and just shootin them satin black. they are temps, and have more tread than my 15’s atm.

but when i had bare alum polished wheels, they didnt come out until I was on the bike. aka salt and sand washed off the roads.

Ummmmm. No. All it takes is one good rain fall and it rinses off. The roads are pretty good from what I’ve seen around here. All this melting snow is also rinsing it from the sides of the roads.

OT though, my car will be out in a couple weeks…mid-late March.