Still waiting?

I alway wait till the 3rd week in April to put my rims on, April is a funny and unpredictable month. Just look at the last 2 weeks, nice weather then snowing on Friday night. Warm again Monday and snowing Tuesday morning, it’s a gamble. Aaron I know your pain, when I had my 91 240sx I waited until the first week in May to bring her out, it was worse than going to the dentist!

would not be an interesting race …Aaron would kick his stock ass … but anyways we will see at Bud this year …

I would wait another month to take a car out for sure …even though the street cleaners are out getting the gravel off there will still be some more snow in the next while I am figuring.

I had to order a replacement Continetal tire from the States. As soon as that comes in the summer tires go back on.

Hopefully around the middle of April. The pantsaver floor mats will stay in until Mayjust in case :wink:

Well, we’ll see what happens when the car makes its way out :wink:

i’m lookin at 19" Oz Antares wrapped with yokos, but i will make a poll here and on 780 to see what everyone thinks

I remember that car Curtis. You should’ve kept it, it was nice! (and if you’d kept it, you might even be droppin’ an SR20DET into it right about now.) :smiley:

So you’re still stuck on the idea of 19’s eh? I wasn’t able to discourage you in that old thread on 780 a while back?.. oh well. Your car, your decision.

I remember that car Curtis. You should’ve kept it, it was nice! (and if you’d kept it, you might even be droppin’ an SR20DET into it right about now.) :D[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment, I wish I still had it at times the only default is automatic tranny