When are the cars coming out?

I’m hoping to have mine out before the track day later this month. Still have brakes and LSD and a few other little things to do.

I took mine out this weekend but I live in NB and oddly enough this year we got hardly anything for snow.

mine has been out for over a month pussies!!! :rolleyes:

I might bring mine to the meet tonight

I live in Grande Prairie, about 500KM’s north west of edmonton. And I just took it out this weekend, we are having plus 10 weather, and no rain or snow! It’s very unusuall for GP! But I am loving it. (except all the gravel on the roads)

hahaha you guys are all wusses my car is my “daily” driver even in the winter. But i only get to drive it when its not broken :frowning:

I’m going back to BC eatser long weekend to pick up my car. I can’t wait. I can’t even look at the damn thing.

Mine was out on Friday.

I might bring mine out for the meet

Brought it out last night.

Mmmmmm, yummy accelleration. Mmmmm, yummy sound. Me likes spring.

May at the very earliest.

NOW

Put my summers on the Spec V last night. 240 won’t be out till the end of the month.

Speaking of track days Dave, do I have to pay twice if I bring out two cars for 1 driver?

Haha, im still putting mine back together…oh well, it will be all worth it once its done… 8)

Hopefully within the next couple weeks or so. I’d really like to see the street sweeping crews start going soon. I can’t wait!

Another 2-4 weeks.

about two weeks ago when my winter car blew up.

It’s springtime in Edmonton! I’ve just started driving the GTR to work.

Took the long way home last night. :stuck_out_tongue: Added a couple of on-ramps, highway miles, and clean corners. :smiley:

Ahhh merging with the GTR. Never has such a simple thing been so much fun.

I can only imagine! :smiley:

However, be careful guys - the retards are out in full force. I had a early 90’s Mustang GT try to race me in traffic the other day. :roll: