WINTER PLANS!!

Sooo… it’s almost November, i suspect many of your guys have put your cars away or are about to…

What’s going on over winter?

I basically only got to drive my coupe like 5 times this year and the last time i had it out on the street i thought i popped the motor… turns out it was just a wire shorting… phew.

I’m totally conflicted as to what i want to do over the winter… the car is fine as it is since i only drove it a couple times but i’m still not happy with the exterior… I have an offer to paint it just like i did with my black one but i don’t think the chassis is worth it… but i dont want to go through the trouble of getting a new chassis / painting it if i’m only going to drive it 5 times again next year…lol

mechanically there is nothing more to do to the thing anyways… oh decisions.

As for the Kouki… i just had the bumper touched up and looking for some tires… i may actually drive the thing through winter out of sheer boredom…

4 door- Underbraces, s13 front suspension, mild tubs, custom extended FLCA’s, raised rear subframe, sr w/20g+550’s+pfc+z32 etc, kit, and paint.

2 door- smash into snowbanks and leave tiremarks on brad’s door.

Buy a car
Oilspray it
Drive it
Win.

Save for an RB25DET swap for spring, full multi-link and possibly 5 lug and wheels/tires.

my list is getting to big for the winter my g35 needs . camber kit all around, window motors on both sides and a new climate control and double din radio. and also need new front rotors and pads andddd i still want some new rims

TTC

On your cars… not how you’re getting around.

People need to pay attention to this man… swapping from RB to SR… heed the call… except the 20G nonsense.

• rebuild spare SR
  • Multi link
  • upgrade to HKS wastegate actuator for T28

Plans are slim when you have a house :frowning:

Rb’s are fun, just gas hungry.

As for the car, 300zx brakes, 5lug, rims, rb25 turbo.

i got alot of work to do on my s14 lol paintjobs one of the first things on my list the chassis is mint but the paintjob that was done to it this year is not so time for a repaint. also going to be dressing up the rb25 with a new haltech ecu custom exaust and intake manifold gt35r new injectors and coils and some other goodies im most likely forgeting lol. i will also be installing apexi n1 coilovers and looking for a differential to put in

what ttc? with rob ford taking care of business, you’re probably better off driving.

i’m undercoating, driving during winter, and saving up for summer while doing small repairs.
oh, and i’m planning on hauling everything out of my garage to turn it into a decent work space with new lights, heater, fuckload of speakers everywhere.

undercoat.
diamonds.
snow tires.
slide slide slide.

that is all.

paint car white / bodykit/ new drift rims maybe/spacers / clean up car/

sister car/ new winter tires/ winter drift.

KA-T, Orgin rear bumper, Side ?, and maybe Kouki front end all on my s14

Buckets, HKS 256’s, injectors (undecided, ideally HKS 555’s), Fuel rail(Greddy most likely), new maf and full gauge set up (SAFC, turbo timer, oil temp and pressure, relocate boost from glovebox to dash)
Huge winter comin up!

Mark your going with an sr? That should be unreal!

Soarer - Y=pipe, Downpipe, full 3.25 turbo back with dual exits, boost controller and boost cut controller, dual intakes, and LS400 front brakes, Supra rears, And WHEELS.

HSD coils on, clean up all the rust on the car, finish my interior, get my fuel issue fixed and some small others.

throw on winters, find some rhill homies to rip shit with!

hoarding coils, wheels, headers/full exhaust, bucket.

Skyline- Turbo, Brembos, Injectors, Some body work, More carbon fiber, Install my clutch,
240sx coupe- 5 speed, and maybe put in a rb26de (yes DE not DETT)

build up subframe, full multi link, sway bars f and r, 1.5 way diff, energy subframe bushings 5 lug, slotted/drilled rotors, ss lines, hawk hp+, 18 x 10.5 + 0 all around, roll and pull. - ball out in the spring