when is it comming out?

i decided to take mine out on a nice day we had about a month ago… blew a connecting rod out the oil pan, so it gave me a good excuse to put in a new motor
(rb20) + lots of extras, going for paint in march

Just today I saw, the R32 I have been seeing all winter; He still has his rims on it and he’s out in all sorts of weather.

F@ck you all, I just hope to have another s13 by April.lol

Car will probably come out second week of April or so… But i wont be driving it till atleast may… Going back into the shop right away to get.
-Rear Frame rails completely redone.
-VLSD
-Z32 TT brakes.
-15-20mm Spacers
-Rear Quarters fixed
-180SX Sides.

Then it should be good… Ill probably only drive it 1000k again this yr anyway so i dunno why the hell i keep dumping crazy amounts of money into it!

when there is double digit temperatures for a consecutive week. Then i need to oil change, tranny fluid, plugs, fuel filter, side skirts, coils, tie rods, alignment, bov install

One never went away, one comes out when its warm enough to paint it, and the other comes out when I’m done with the suspension or all the salt is off the road, which ever comes first.

I just drove my car for 10 minutes for the 1st time this winter today :smiley:

On a second note im re-doing the interior all black leather with the Dirrty touch and id like a stock exhaust this year or verrrry quiet, i dont care about the lack of performance with a restrictive exhaust.

my car is already out

has been all winter

and is just as clean as it was before winter

Lol I took my bike out today for fun but got to cold after awhile lol 240 movin it from shop to shop Its killin me!!! but sould be done once late april hits …

^^ thats a lie, with all this snow we’ve been getting, all that yummy salt. Something is going to be gone, or at least “worn down” on your car :slight_smile:

This year im either making it a ka-t or new suspension, still undecided.

O Rly?

that wasnt from winter

that was from the idiots at nissan that dont know how to route the sunroof drain

haha, i’ll consider it lol. gotta get one corolla on the road first before i can even look at the bike.

peace

When the 8’ of snow in the back yard melts.

Beginning of April and goin straight on the dyno!

Soon as the salt washes away… gt2871r, Power FC, JWT s3 cams + more

the 180 comes out at the end of march… or as soon as salt is gone… the 240 will be out for bings meet… not sure how long the 240 will stay out.

as for the 240 goes i need to pick up some more coilovers as i just yanked them out to go on the 180. alignment and fender rolling. over the winter it got 5 lug conversion, z32 brakes, slotted rotors, ss lines, wheels and tires.

180 : needs plenum, new intercooler core, wideband, and roll cage. and more HP!! via boost and tune

so much to do still… so little time

Heads getting decked, Full port and polish, 5 Angle valve job, the works also dropping the hks 272 cams and i’m going with tomei procams 290 dur 11.50 lift
Blocks getting honed, new ACL race bearings, Titanium piston rings
Custom T4 exhaust manifold
Custom downpipe
Might make a Custom Intake plenum but I’m going wait on that.
The turbos a secret
Full fuel system(bigger injectors, bosch 044 pumps, SS lines)
305/30zr18(4) mickey ET street II
Haltech E11v2
and alot more

Going full drag. Hopefully Its ready by July

Sky14 want piece still?

What motor is that going into, and where you getting the work done?

funny that ur doing something similar to me.