when is it comming out?

I’m going to guess most of the work will be done at Oni-JDM and the engine will be the RB27

its coming out after the april showerssssssss . and il need to replace front hubs. install multilink, tierods, alignment, AND white paintjob hopefully.

drift drift drift drift

work work work drift :frowning:

hmm lets see my car needs a running engine, brakes, hatch, new tranny + conversion, ecu, distributor, control arm…I’d say 2012

lol at darth^ ^

i need a new chasis!
or some awesome frame work!
which to choose…

HAHA been out and driving all winter, poor s13 but gets washed every few days

Once it rain 1 or 2 times and the snow is gone ill bring my car out…got alot of work to do on it though so wont be doing much driving jsut installing.lol sooni hope…winter cant be over soon enough.

The machine work is going to be done by someone but all the other work Is going to be done by me in my garage at home.

You sticking with the GT35R?

No storing, plow snow, wash salt, drive year round. Smile when people say “you’re crazy, man”

will your car every be done getting modified?

nope, you can never finish modifying a car :smiley:

I rock the stock, and love it! I had to hunt for a mint one but Briggs resolved my search.

i understand i guess i just don`t have the time or skills to do it every year.

I don’t got the money so it’s all good

I drove your car - yeah I did it :slight_smile:

lmao in class and saw the title of this post and started to laugh

I hate winter, I’m sick of it. And here I was thinking last whole week spring is finally here… but last night out of office window I see the crappy snow coming down and on da way home too urgh… and this morning I had to clean ice and crap… sucked.

I hate winter. I checked weather network for toronto forecast and it seems like the whole week will have some sort of snow until march… lame…

List of to do things reminder to myself before taking her out to the track…:

-Figure out what in the rear was bent/if it was and where and fix it/replace
-Tender springs and spring spacers x4, and maybe if I can afford it softer spring rates as it was a mistake to go with what I went with (for the tires and lack of aero that I have so far)
-Lower car just enough
-Realign
-Shifter cover as it’s too lame and noisy with the broken half open one I have… if anyone has one hook me up
-When I get money B&M shifter instead of megan racing v2 garbage
-When I get money exedy stage 2 clutch kit instead of the xtd stg3 garbage (although I like how light it all is)
-Check for exhaust/manifold/whatever leaks
-Figure out brake fluid leak where it’s coming from (I just found this out the day I was puting her away bmc fluid tank being halved).
-Tighten steering wheel and check if the short hub isn’t bent as it’s clunking (again cheap made in china NRG ****).
-Shim the front shocks for the movement I found as per Richard’s (nissan road racing/veilside180sx the guy who helped put together the koni DA setup for 240s) suggestion
-Cut the bump stops some in the front even though they are soft but I’ll do it anyway
-Change o2 sensor (and any other sensor/temp gauge thingamajig i can think of to get mpg/power robbing fixed)
-Possibly remove all emission crap
-Maybe get a test pipe to be used while on track
-Remove heater core/other junk & strip interior/etc… some more?
-Figure out the fuel starvation problem while cornering (something is loose in the gas tank i figure)… might get a walbro while I’m at it, I’ll need it down the road anyways
-Get a new z32 fuel filter and a K&N or AEM power cone air filter (as mine is dirty).
-Get new spark plugs
-Get timing tuned right…

My car has been sitting beside my dads barn since August, I’m hoping to have my room full of parts installed and have it on the road mid April. Once on the road, it will spend all of 3 days in Ontario before being registered in Manitoba. Want to eventually add a turbo, so most work getting done this summer will be mods to compliment the added power.