when is it comming out?

maaaco + apexi ECV + new windshsield + bride seat and a few other little things and it will be out

hopefully in april

Im thinking ill put my red car back onto the road in April the way weather is acting.

Ive already killed the 1st third of the interior :slight_smile: The rest should fly.

I know its not installed yet, but what do you think of the Apex ECV so far? I’m planning on getting one for my car soon…

Oh, and how long is the cable thingy? Where do you plan on running it, at the cat, or at the flange near the muffler?

As for me, its been out all winter… Body work and rust repair in spring FTL :frowning:

Avery, you gonna plate Sandra lol?

Hmm Car is coming out tomorrow, snow or not, finally got plates haha

the engine swap should be done within a month, and on the road soon after, RB20DET BABY!!!

I thought the same thing. No reason not to… I think Sandra would aprove of this.

Not for a long long while… Hopefully before Bings meet, but I’m not holding my breath.

In the midst of engine swap, but need tons of work still…

Mine is out for some air :slight_smile:

16 degrees lakeside tomorrow downtown! Just maybe…

they did announce some light snow… i wouldnt risk it… im waiting another 3 weeks :frowning:

going to the wreckers tomorow to grab some parts. hopefully ill have it driveable by the end of next week! just need tires and shit after that.

Hopefully by 2weeks time, I’m really missing the drive in a 240…

but we’ll see with how the weather goes, so far it’s looking like it’s getting along well with a few more minimal chances of light snow, not worried of the cold tho.

Check the fourteen day graph I always watch it… I know it’s just an estimate not what truly will be… but doesn’t look good. Seems 50/50 snow still on there

…when most of the potholes are fixed.

^you wish (I wish too…).

When i get paid.

I’m putting a KA-T into my skyline

shut up man lol

Yar i’m waiting till april to bring my car out. Not going to risk that remaining month. IMO its not even a risk. I waited 5 months? 6 months? i’m not to concerned if it gets a day or two of salt. BUt i enjoy paying insurance on the echo more than my 240.