when is it comming out?

^word echo:)

I like to say just put gas into it… and your good…

Probably putting coils back on my daily tomorrow =)! And taking winters off.

sooooooooooooooooo
issssssss
ittttttttttt
outtttttttttt

pulled the 240 out this week. was getting really sick of driving my cavvy soo boring and insurance is 100 bucks a month cheaper for the 240 :slight_smile:

I let her out yesterday, took a ride to the office, the only thing I wasn’t missing is the stiffness of the suspension on our stupid ugly Canadian roads…

I am still saving up my money so I can buy my friend’s 180SX! :smiley:
but…soon? lol…

my car will come out SOOOOOOOON… in mean time this week il put rims and coilovers back on the daily car s13

already out…fack it. :slight_smile: why not

Mine’s been out since Mar 28th. It’s going to be paying a visit to SpeedStar next week to get my JIC FLT-A2’s and SPC rear camber arms & toe bolts put in. I also have Ichiba V2 25mm spacers on the way, as well as a Circuit Sports front STB and front and rear under bars (braces between the left and right LCA’s, and beefs up subframe in rear)

waiting for coil overs and clutch

Everything else is done.

RB20DET, Bings full multi-link, TC rods, Bings lip, Z32 brake conversion (f&r) w/working e-brake, tanabe sways, ss flex lines, 3" straight pipe track exhaust, street exhaust (2 1/2" magnaflow resonator and muffler) bings 10mm spacers, arp wheel studs (12x1.5) aluminum sub frame bushings, 2 12" PB subwoofers w/1000watt amp, and probably some other stuff I am forgetting.

Next year paint for sure, want to fix the minor rust, hopefully shine up the O.E paint and just fix the bottom.

Over the course of this year finish the stereo and alarm. Turbo, injectors, gauges, minor stuff hopefully.

She drives amazing. Smooth and quiet (minus the TRANSMISSION!)

Loving it!

they fucking slated the roads.

Mine is sitting still in my driveway for another 2 weeks or so now.

Looks like May it is, once school’s out for summer!! woot!

I love all the seasons but im sick of winter again now. spring summer fall FTW and no more working 12 hours in shop, driving snowplow for 14 hours then working another 5 hours in the shop before i almost fall asleep with a wrench in my hand!! 31 hours straight was my longest day and it was brutal.

EDIT: summer car is for sale and has no insurance so i will just be bringing it out to oil change it run it around the block a couple times and park it till she sells, if it stays up for sale for a few weeks ill put the new axel in it that it needs other than that, im searching for a 240/180 (if anyone can refer me to an insurance company/broker that insures overseas imports that would be awesome please PM it to me)

goes into the shop next week to fix a few issues and then its out…

Easter weekend is looking pretty nice +12 Celsius. Maybe ill do it this weekend :slight_smile:

put my CCW’s back on, charged the battery… started her up in the garage…

ready to go for alignment, but i think i may need a new PS pump… we’ll see.

very excited for track season.

My S14 is DD year round even though its way more heavily modded that most of your cars… :wink:

Thats because your ballin like that Bing. :rolleyes:

Skyline’s been out already, Mods done:
GTR sub-frame conversion
Nismo 1.5 GT LSD(HARSH!)
(Tomei technical traxx once i find 31 spline output shafts)
Nismo 28mm rear sway bar
BING’s solid sub frame bushings(with i had to slot because GTRs are gay)
JVTR 3inch rad(tee hee)
Flex-a-lite 14inch slimline
Nismo t-stat