How close is your car to being ready?

I think it’s starting to hit people that spring is very close. Anyone else here scrambling to get their car ready in time? For those of us trying to bring our car projects to Carlisle… it’s only two months away! I’ve given up on picking up my hood and having it painted in time, but all my other plans are going alright. Here’s a pic of the exact same CF hood on another VR rx7:

http://content.imagesocket.com/images/DSC_0125_Medium_07d.jpg

Sadly only a little bit of what i wanted to do this year will actually be completed. seeing as i just lost my job and have no real form of income, i guess ill just be rocking a stock s again this year :confused: . . . oh well ill still have fun haha :slight_smile:

I’ve been driving it all winter. All I need is to fill the n2o bottle.

mines always ready to go :tup:

Bacon seemed the only appropriate answer since I only have one beater DD.

very close

Are we still dropping that bitch?

my car has been ready since 2006

still saving some dough, but i have bolt on’s ready and waiting.

no changes from last year, still for sale :stuck_out_tongue:

still trying to find a way to get the motor out lol…once i can do that, i’m still waiting on the rebuild kit (gaskets, pumps, pistons, belts, etc…) and new turbos…shooting for mid april.

updated the poll: Yes, almost ready now.

Of course, i just wasted this entire weekend with the multimeter because im an idiot.

Should be ready to rock this week, cept for paint.

bacon.

wait you have a project car? i thought you were just a mod on an automotive forum without any current automotive interests :stuck_out_tongue:

what are you working on?

Ive had summer cars for the last 5 yrs or so. This particular one for 2. :gotme:

Didn’t really change much from last year, just cleaning it up and buttoning it down.

couldn’t even get started. muscle spasm in my back since october. -FML

New plugs
Oil Change
New driveshaft
New Clutch
Get my fill station, filled.
Go make some noise on the street.

The '91 MR2 has a long way to go, the Lotus needs a couple little things.

Been ready and already been driving them from time to time, probably even a bit more now that rain washed a lot of the salt off the roads.

Looks like a poor man’s Sagaris.

And my car only needs tires.