Feeling the Pressure yet?

How is everybody’s projects coming? Mine is right on track as of right now, as long as I don’t run into any more financial hiccups. I will post pics in a few days of the teardown. Just wanted to see where everyone else is so far.

definately will not be driving… the car is about 3 months behind schedule… still have to get the body done, all exhuast redone, gauges, etc. etc. and i dont even have the car back yet.

my buddy adam and i are gonna be looking for rides yo!

Tell Woody to drive the Maxima Bing!

i’m definately fealing the pressure. i’m waiting for it to warm up so i can finish my list of things.

i think in the past day i’ve decided to bail on my project. i have pretty much everything I need for my stroker motor, but dont feel like spending the ~$500 or so I have left to go on misc parts. I would rather drive my dd in the summer, and do trackdays on my motorcycle. I will hopefully get my car together in time to do a few trackdays, but I’m not holding my breath for anything. Bike track days are plenty of fun and will be fine for me.

I have just had such a tough 2 months, i’ve been going through a lot of shit that has really got me down. i’ve been feeling pretty damn shitty, and i don’t know what its gonna take to get things right again.

I just wouldn’t mind selling my motor shit and having 3-4k nest egg for the summer

the wife got it in the divorce…hahaha

well, its more like he made her take it so that she realised how all women are bullshit without an income generating man.

:tup:

I did that last summer. Except it was supposed to last me a year. I blew through something dumb like $11k in 4mos. LOL

front clip goin in this weekend. hopefully running the next weekend, then bodywork and ext paint :slight_smile:

hoping for 4 weeks

hehe i was confused for a second…

pretty much on track with my little things to be done.

Who all from NYSpeed made it in?
MPD47
01AudiS4
FuzzyFish
somedude
ezfd
And who else?

i’m not racing, but i still have stuff to get done before i make the trip out there… next up is the clutch hopefully this week

i need an oil cooler, an AEM wideband, a gasket, and tuning. i hope i can afford to do it all before the trip and still have money for the trip, so we shall see.

since i’m not taking the bimmer, i’m not feeling it much.

it sucks when the pile of parts and toys grows in my room, but the weather outside remains too shitty to do any work in.

Not having a garage sucks :tdown:

i must admit im glad i didnt sign up as i am nowhere near done yet…and i’d be pissed to bring the black car lol

it gets tuned today.

newman, i’ll drive you in your elise… you can take a nap… we’ll get there in 1.5 hours.

lol… I was just discussing this the other day. I’m tenatively on the schedule for May 1st to get caged, with a 10 day turn around… plus corner balance and alignment… lol…

Plus wiring, cam, fuel system, tuning, floor.

:lol:

mike, i’ll co-pilot

:word:

Same boat brother. Same boat. Plus still have a lot of projects around the house that I need to get done, and I can’t justify the cost of building a sweet motor for my car when all that stuff is still sitting around waiting to get done.