Anybody else getting anxious?

ok, so i’ve had my truck off the road and in my garage for about a month and a half now (mayb less) and im getting real anxious to start driving it again! unfortunately, i’ll have to wait abou 4 more months and a LOT of major work before that will happen…so is anyone else sharing my depresion of not being able to drive thier cars?

I’m more anxious to get everything paid off before spring gets here and the spending begins anew with even more ferocity than before…

I was anxious to plow, but got over that Really fast!

I’m anxious to sell the turblo probe, and tercel once spring rolls around so I can get a shiny new S/C tC. :slight_smile:

my car doesnt get put away…buy i do miss the hotness of my summer wheels…and low stance of my car that gets changed for winter

more and more everyday

Ive only got one car. I kinda want a project car or a beater 4x4 truck though. Not a winter beater but just something I can take thru the woods and mud. Nothing as bad as the '89 S10 piece of shit I had as a daily driver a few years ago though.

if you’re willing to spend about $1500-2 grand, u can buy my truck in the spring: 1989 GMC Sierra 305 5 speed with 4" lift and 4 brand new Goodyear Wrangler TDS. i bought the truck just to hold me over this winter untill i can get a better DD next year. paid a grand for it and put a grand into it (new brakes, brake lines, re-built rear end, tune up, new tires, ect.) im not looking to make money on it, just get back what i put into it. its not rusted that bad at all, 90% of the rust on it is surface rust and can easily be taken care of with some sandpaper and some spray paint. i dunno if u would be interested or not come spring, but this thing will deffinately go through just about anything, so if u r looking for a good truck for the snow, mud and just good basic day to day transportation, this would be sweet. im looking to get rid of it anytime before april.

surprisingly i have not missed my car yet , hehe , prolly cuz my mind in on more things than that at the moment and the addition of a my winter/DD, i guess i will miss it sometime

:word:

but not together right now :lol:

^^^definately…thats why i’m taking my sweet old time putting all the stuff on…cuz once i finish i’ll go crazy if i can’t drive it

^what he said :smiley: Missing this past season was :bloated: x infinity, but it will make this year that much more fun especially given the goodies i got waitin to go on :slight_smile:

Bike withdrawl.

Fiendin’ like Pookie fiendin’ fo’ crack in New Jack City :frowning:

I was missing my car then the transmission in the winter ride decided to break so I get to drive the fun car this winter.

Im missing my big 33" tires.

right now the jeep is on rollerskates for the winter :frowning:

not really, kinda enjoyin savin $ and not worring about how or where i drive.

Is it $wheel drive?

i wish I had my fucking project car.

u got it easy, i haven’t driven the rx7 since last november :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m anxious to get a Quaife