Anybody else getting anxious?

lol I gave in and drove the mustang to work today. I’ll be taking it thru the carwash on the way home :tup:

:word: what he said. i miss my bike :frowning:

(although i do have a few new additions in mind for the car ;))

hell yeah!! the combination of it being a 5 speed and 4x4 makes easy to drive though anything. PM me for sone pics if u want them

just drove the evo around the neighborhood slamming on it everywhere and got the cops called on me lol… they just said put it away :lol:

:lol: I was doing that in the mustang thru the parking lot here at work lol (slamming it out of turns getting the tires nice and warm lol)

didnt get the cops called though lmao… atleast they were cool about it :tup: lol

yea i was pulling it back into the garage, when they SLOWLY pulled by… they pulled in and just said put it away and dont do it again haha… fck them car loved this air

ive missed my stang for almost a year n ahalf now.

yea i want to drive mine soo bad. i went to where its being stored this week and really considered a quick cruise around the block.

I dont miss the car at all…I got a nice long season of use outta it so not too much withdrawl here…Plus its 1 less insurance payment, saving $ on gas, parts, nitrous…I’m not in too much of a hurry to get it back on the road. The bike however will be out early with some new goodies.

i miss the jetta, i took it off the road a lil too soon, plus its in my driveway im so tempted to take it out for a spin everytime i leave. what im even more anxious about though is the bike. this is going to be a long winter :cry:

I was getting anxious for it to snow so I could take the e30 out and have some fun. Thankfully it did and last night after work was a blast. Henrietta was empty and it was my playground :wink: As for “spring” anxious, my car hasnt been on the road since 2004, so waiting a few more months isnt gonna hurt me. When I get it running again, and tuned though, waiting for spring is gonna be a pain.

Nope. I drive my car everyday. I’d feel as though I were wasting money otherwise. This would be great if I had money to spare, but I don’t.

I was really just looking for an old style S10 or a Ranger but honestly I dont really need a truck.

Ill think about it though. Im not really fond of that bodystyle truck or 305’s though.

I really dont have room for a second vehicle and not much need for one but sometimes I want a truck or a toy (like a Turbo Coupe).