PREDATOR ONE

Terminator 2 >Running Man > Total Recall > Predator > Terminator > Commando > Predator 2

I’m torn about this… but i don’t think you can even count P2… no arnie…

I think i’d have to put T2 at the top, though, but i don’t think the running man is better than either TR or P1… I’m torn as to what is better TR or P1…

P1 = crazy minigun scene… but TR has a 3 breasted girl and that really creepy scene “open your minnnnnnndddd to me… quuuuaaiiiidddddd, opennnn your miiinnnnddddddddd”, so i think i have to give it to TR…

My rating:

T2 > TR > P1 > T1 > RM > Commando

You guys are forgetting one of the best Arnold movies ever.

Kindergarten Cop

tdown. A few funny one liners, but that movie is approaching “jingle all the way” status…

Look at reality TV today with this Survivor crap etc. TV is heading in this direction as is the shift of power from governments to corporations. Running Man was way ahead of it’s time plus there’s plenty of bad acting in classic 80’s fashion. There’s a good amount of carnage and Arnie even says “I’ll be back.” What more can you ask for? :slight_smile:

edit: I just noticed Arnold also says “I’m not into politics. I’m into survival.” How ironic LOL

TURBO MAN!

Negative. I don’t know why but I like it.

I have never seen Red Heat or whatever it was called. The one were Arnold is a Russian. I am going to rent that, maybe tonight.

I still dont understand Total Recall, was the majority of the movie the implanted memory they gave him to make him think it was all real?
I like Last Action Hero. Funny as hell and great soundtrack.

I thought it was real. I can’t remember though. I will have to watch it again.

Red Dawn, It is a fantastic movie, and something about arny, he always uses desert eagles.

Its a good action flick and its funny.

I think you mean Red Heat. Red Dawn stars Patrick Swayze

red dawn is sweet, though.

never saw it

it’s about russians invading the US, While a bunch of highschool kids fight back. Very believable.

I like the futuristic cars on Mars made out of cardboard. Besides that I loved when Arnold and that ugly chick went out on the mars surface and their faces almost blew up.

T2>T1>P1>TR>RM>Commando>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twins.

Good movie…I haven’t seen it on a long ass time. I didnt know he was in it :gotme:. Oh and FUCK the Desert Eagle. It is an overpriced, way too heavy pos. 1911 .45 ACP > all

heh

how long before he was running for office did demolition man come out?

demolition man was out in 1993
govenator was elected in 03

where do you guys rate the conan movies :smiley: