Preview of Smokin at LVD this year..

SS still has back seats anyways. Its a good family ride.

lol opps…only one.

Let the flaming begin…

Smokin stop being a bitch and pop that clutch… Just because 10 bolts are known to break doesnt mean yours is going to… I bet only 30% of those reareneds break but thats all you hear about…

lolol, this reminds me of the video with the fox body mustang that sheared the axles off at the diff. I can’t find it anywhere. Anyone else know the one I’m talkin about?

im pretty sure alot more then 30% of them break when their is their own Sticky up on LS1tech stated, “When will my 10 bolt break”

heres the linky…

what a great vid

im telling ya… its aparently a big deal, but cmon theres tons of peopl eout there beating the shit out of theres and their not breaking…

stop being a bitch, save the 600 dollars you want to blow to have someone install your cam and buy a spare

well if it breaks, im sure as hell not going to put another 10 bolt on it…it will either be a 9" or a 12 bolt and they are costly…2K +

so why not spend the money on that to support the power rather than all the power without the support?

your going to break the damn thing and not have any drive power

like I said above…im getting a apartment in may with the women so my car isnt where my money is going at the moment…if it breaks, it breaks.

Ah ha ha taking the plunge and moving in together.Best of luck my friend

I have been real good friends with her since 9th grade, and have been dating her for almost 2 years…we have never had a problem so im hoping everything works out ok lol…she’s real easy to get along with.

Best of luck my friend. Hope you stay happy and don’t turn into an isolated retard

haha…she knows not to get between my quad time and my car time

Like PSI2High said… best of luck man, I’ve been living with mine for almost 2 years, and belive me its nice, but it does get rough, especialy when yes you like spending time with her, but there will be times where you just wanna sit in your room and not be bothered…

moving in together is a complete differant mess… I dont know your guys situation now, but I used to see shannon every day and i dident mind it one bit, she used to sleep over quite often and that was fine, but theres times where it gets rough and you just want your own time, and having her living with you takes away from that…

I dont mind it now, i got over it, but my situation is a lot differant too, I have a kid… and now its kinda nice…

best of luck

yah I hear ya. I basically have been living with her for a while right now at her parents…I sleep over almost every night…wake up, go to work and then go back to do the same thing

my plan when we move in together is when she pisses me off, im going out in the car because its my way to relieve stress lol

haha yea, that works somewhat… but the fact that you cant get away from her because she lives with you, thats your home… that makes it comepletely differant… because you know shes there, that she or you cant just go home to either houses…

lol true.

GL with the move smokin, hopefully shes not a open-door pooper!! =-0 lol

dont cook bacon with no pants on