Price on a truck

Ok, i’m looking at a 92 Blazer (this is the v8 tahoe looking truck not an s10 blazer) 120k, 4wd. it looks good. they’re asking 4500-5000. is this a good price or can i do better?

not to bad price at all, depends on conditon

it looks pretty good from the pictures… are these pretty reliable or am i going to be wasting my money… i like the truck a lot.

those motors arent the greatest for power but my father had a motor of that year go 220k on it before it finally died. his motor was in a Rail Road company truck and took lots of wear. those bodies can very. paint from those years sucked[flaked off] tranny was solid.

thanks dude, i think imma buy it unless i find something better before i can get out there

go for it

there’s one right down the road from me. i think a 95 or 96 2dr blazer. 6,000 obo

f/s?

yes

see what year & miles,may be a better deal for brian!

just drove down to look. and it’s gone. but i think the people still use it. i’ll look tommorow.

i gotta spend less… the wife says so. i’m looking somewhere in the 2-3K range, but if its not gonna last for at least a little while, its not worth it. i’ll just drive the camaro another winter.

It may be difficult to find a 4wd vehicle in that price range that doesn’t have high miles and is in nice condition. Good luck, though.

my bros friend has cars and trucks forsale all the time…i’ll call him tonight and see if he has anything that ur lookin for…