Pro Chargers

Albany Speed Shop is proud to announce we are now offically a Pro Charger dealer/distributor.

We have two to install already. One on a 2010 Charger and one on the Ford Cobra.

A.S.S. - “yip - we do that”

Spread the word! :hug

DC

Nice. F1R just powered my friend super bee to a 9.21@152.

Oooh im liking this for a possibility for my car.

That’s a lie and you know it mike… Car will be sold in 2 weeks… :lol

What kind of pricing can you get on a D-1SC kit for a 2012 5.0?

NO. Dont sell it to him, darryl.

how much for an F1R on a 1999 GMC Jimmy 4.3l (as seen in sig!)

Stand by we look it up!

Stand by also. We look it up to be sure!!

oooh darrel i was just playn sorry! it would be pretty funny tho!

Well they haven’t guaranteed info on the 2012 models yet.

The 2011 kit w/D-1SC upgrade
MSRP of $5426, your price of $4920

$5000 = 10’s Adam…

sell drivetrain out of 94 = run 10’s in 2012

finish 94 as a 25.5 cert car in 10years when 8’s are slow lol

Adam will go 10’s with a 100 shot.

lol adam would make 5k off the entire car, motor, blown up tranIES and all…not to be a dick buttt

5k for procharger, install costs if you dont do it your self and a tune, plus the longtube headers and exhaust im sure hed want to do also…wellllll over 5k and def not worth it to run 10s lol as death said, 100 shot hes in 10s…and adam will always run NOSSS hahahah

Exhaust isnt that expensive for his car. Adam would def perform all work himself other than a tune.

And he could def get more than $5000 for his car. But he’ll never sell the shell. So thats why i mentioned that…

And im gonna guess if adam procharged his 2012 he’d be kickin a small shot to it at the same time to cool the charge…andddddd to stay true to his bottle fed roots lol

So for the wow factor, I’d say money spent on a procharger/supporting mods (clutch, fuel, tune, etc…) for his car would be worth it. Thats just my opinion…

Warranty voiding/actual ET’s he’d see from the system may not be worth it however, who knows til someone does it right?

i 100% agree that mayb a small shotif he procharged it but i otherwise 100% disagree with the rest of the post lol:hug

lol if he gets 5k for his car as is, i should get 10k for my ws.6 as is…not guna hooopppneenn! haha i wish tho

well then fuck you rich :lol:hug

Oh damn this is tempting… might be in touch soon, thanks guys!

Damn that’s a good price for a d1 kit