Problems...

Friday and saturday I was driving the shit outta my car, and no problems, it ran perfectly. Last night however, as soon as the RPMs went to about 4000 or 5000 in 3rd, 4th, and 5th, all the power would be lost.

Say in 4th gear, accelerating, reach 120, and the car lurches, and all the power is lost. Step on the gas and nothing happens. When it slows down to 100, take my foot of the gas, press down again, and it works.

Same thing happens in 5th at about 140.

Third gear did it too.

Otherwise the car drives normally.

WTF!? Thanks for any help…

Jeff :?

Get a new fuel filter!!!

agreed …and why are you driving 140 when roads are bad in your area like you said on sunday

Didnt you just buy a Z32 filter like I told you to?

Awesome thanks for the advice. Totally forgot to buy that… I had to spend the money on gas, lol. Sunday night the roads were bad in the city… but monday the highways were clear as they were before. I’ll pick that up tommorow.

Thanks again… really hope this fixes it… got embarassed by a hick in a truck tonight, I was creeping ahead and when I reached 100 in third… LURCH. :cry:

(going on to the highway, it was mostly legal)

Jeff

Bought the filter… 13 bucks at Part Source. Will install tommorow.

Problem is still there in 3rd, 4th, and 5th! :x :evil: :!: :?:

Injector probs maybe?? :?

Only in high RPMs? Maybe your V-tec isnt kicking in right. 8)

Injector probs maybe?? :?[/quote]
leaky injector seals

Solution? Cost?

Have someone follow you to see if there is a lot of black smoke. If so its probably your inejectors. I sold my injectors for ~50 bux i think.