Project progress pics

Lee’s work on the last few manifolds has looked really good. You get my :tup: just for welding in this heat!

juan, lookin good…lee you da main man mang. juan where we goin for the breakin trip?

is that a turbo kick stand? LOL

^:lol: ,thats one of the bigger mods hes got done for this season :lol:

lol

:tup:
looking good mr juan

cant wai till this thing gets togther so we can take a 500mile trip :wink:
2 the beach we go!
first juan is on me papi

Yeah we should take a trip down to PA

juan i dont know if you know this, but pa is only about a 60 mile drive…your gunna have to go to like nyc :lol:

yeah I was thinking more like Pitts or Philly

lets go to cleveland

Very nice Juan…I like it…:tup: :tup: :tup: …
Good work on that manifold…We just made one for my buddies suzuki swift…How much did you spend in parts…? I would like to make one…:tup:

juan you can drive me to binghamton and back for a day!

i got the perfect spot then :slight_smile:

White castle here we come :slight_smile:

That is lee, he is known to be frequently smiling, not to be confused with “Don-I-Couldnt-smile if my life depended on it Barton”

:rofl:

Should hold up quite well, it is made from Sch 10 304 SS. Pretty thick shit compared to juans last manifold.

Lee truly has some honest to God talent. It never stops amazing me at how fast and how far he grows each and every day as a fabricator.

That’s what I’d like to do some day… design/fabrication.

Looks good so far, keep up the good work :tup:

Dood looks freakin’ awesome, if you looked at his stuff as time went on, things have gotten much much cleaner, efficiency has gone up too :slight_smile:

word…I just wish I had a pic of the old engine bay for comparison. The old setup was mad ghetto…LOL…with tiny pcv ip elbows, eGay turbo manifold, POS downpipe n’ exhaust, etc.

The manifold is done,…it’s sooooo fucking hot…OMG I:heart: Lee
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/boostedteg/IM000207.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/boostedteg/IM000210.jpg