PRP TNT 8/27/08

yep RAIN!!!

got to love the rain :bash:

F’n rain.

:rofl: hasn’t even been canceled yet on PRP’s site

I just looked at that … Im suprised. Wonder what the chances are of it staying on?

well the rest of the night is like 90% its goin to rain F that prp isnt that great on clear days :rofl: to race

i just called and the Automated message is saying that it is RAINED OUT

Just got off the phone with them around 3ish, they are having the TNT this friday with the bike show so we will be trying then!!!:boink

I might try for friday,

Anyone know if I can run a dirtbike there to see what it runs?

I’ve seen a CR500 and a Banshee run there before, so I wouldn’t see why not.

sweet then I’m going to bring the cr500r up and see what it does, at least see what it can do in the 1/8… idk if it has enough gearing to get a deceant 1/4 time.

next question, can I run with the offroad tires, or do I have to swap on some supermoto tires???

Have to be DOT.

One thing I do remember about the CR500 I saw (after I talked to the guy), they wouldn’t let him run during the night due to no working taillight. Might want to keep that in mind.

Well so far so good we will be their some1 bring a vid cam and watch for a 10s NEON!!!

Hopefully they dont throw us out…

We’re running the same turbo (GT3582R), correct?

This really makes me want to finish my pile. 9’s, wow.

well their was hardley any1 their tonight… :wtf:

Did any1 go from the forums???

did he go 10’s

Tonight was way too humid.

x2

10.81@130.47:bigok: I will be posting video tomorrow! Also went 11.0063 right after we got there (car was still hot from the 60 mile drive… and went 11.07 also. I loaded the clutch pretty hard tonight and on the 11.07 pass the clutch slipped a lil in 3rd and 4th. Jus didnt feel like breaking tonight so I didnt dump the clutch!