PRP TRACK RENTAL PAYMENT UPDATE

Thanks for organizing, Brandon. Good luck with your car, too.

I made 11 passes. Best time of 12.95. Thanks to all with advice on burnouts and launching. 2nd gear burnout on the rev limiter seemed to do the trick. :slight_smile:
That was a blast.

Count me in if you do another one. Definitely worth a vacation day.

congrats bro, it made me happy to get into the 13s let alone mid 13s but it made it even better to see you break into them damn 12s before we left :slight_smile:

Thanks. Your truck was moving. I forgot to ask what your previous best was. How much did those traction bars help your ET’s?

last time i went to QCR my best was 14.2 lol. i def think the bars improved, i saw very little wheel hop to begin wit but it seems they have completely eliminated the wheel hop all together… the true test tho will be when i get my new converter

I got 15 runs and loaded up early since the car was acting up, heat kept me in the high 11’s. Will do it again, let me know. Thanks for the effort in putting it together and it was nice meeting everybody and putting some names to faces.

i’m down for a sept/oct track rental

sorry to hear about ur incident Brandon…

congrats every1 on ur times in that heat

i had a great time, i managed to get 14 runs in but the heat really killed my car. I would also like to thank brandon for organizing this and everyone who helped with the waterbox, staging and timeslips. i’ll be attending the next rental for sure.

Brandon i sent you some pics of your car, i did not want to post them on pittspeed with out asking you. i am sure some guys would love to see what you did . let me know and i will post some ? Shawn

SHAWN, SURE YOU CAN POST THEM, BUT NEXT YOU POST SOME PITURES OF MY CAR MAYBE THEIR WILL BE A 9 SEC. TIMESLIP WITH IT. MY CAR IS GOING TO THE TRANS SHOP TUESDAY TO GET CHECKED OUT. ED’S CAR HAS A ART CARR 9 INCH NON-LOCKUP IN IT CORRECT. DO YOU WHAT STALL IT IS? DO YOU THINK I SHOULD HAVE MY LOSENED UP? MY IS A 3200-3500 STALL I THINK. BRANDON

why u always yelling?

well if you had some passes in at the track we could look at your best 60s and see what is working . i am unsure of your turbo size but stall has a lot to do with that ? my car has a 3800 non lock up unit , Ed car is a 4000 non lock . Shawn

PICS

ouch…

any pics of the driver side ?

that looked like a scary ride!!
glad you are ok

I have one of the car on the flatbed - at home on my camera though.
Didn’t look that bad. Scrapes on the door and corners of the bumpers.

Glad you are ok Brandon.

x2

shut off power,just turn key back one click or put a kill switch in side!
Glad ur ok & wasnt worse cus!

DITTO