PRP TRACK RENTAL PAYMENT UPDATE

HEY RACERS, SINCE TIME IS GETTING SHORT TO MAIL ME PAYMENT FOR THE PRP TRACK RENTAL WED. AUG.29,2007 FROM NOON TO 4PM GATES OPEN AT 10AM. I WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENTS. PLEASE SEND $52.50 AND THAT WILL COVER THE PAYPAL FEE. HERE IS MY PAYPAL ADDRESS turbov6@zoominternet.net PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PITTSPEED USER NAME, YOUR REAL NAME, WHAT KIND OF CAR YOUR BRINGING AND A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER. THANKS,BRANDON

my money order is in the mail.
thanks again brandon.

Can’t wait, have not got to race much this year, how many people are you up too?

same here Brandon

hey spots still open?

EDIT: money sent

Brandon i can bring 3 cars is there going to be a problem running a fast car with no roll bar ? if you do not think its a problem ? can paypal for spots just dont want to pay and not get to run ! Thanks shawn

shawn, how fast are you talking?

Sent money through paypal, let me know when you get it. thanks.

Car is a 3600lb 100% street car. on pump gas and DOTs it went 9.89 at Quaker City ,PRP should be 2 tenths faster . if its a problem i can bring the 11 sec car . please let me know so i can send payment . Shawn

i’ve been to numerous track rentals and i’ve never seen anyone get stopped. they pretty much don’t pay attention. just bring both cars. cars will be going 2-3 tenths slower cause it will be 90 degrees out.

shawn, i talked to pam at prp earlier today about your fast car without a roll cage and no problem bring it. they really do no check on the cars as it is my track rental. you do have to sign a waiver before you race, so the track is not responseable if anything should happen to you or the car. here is my paypal address to send payment it’s $52.50 per car.

shawn, here is my paypal address turbov6@zoominternet.net sorry forgot on last post. the extra $2.50 is to cover the paypal fee. brandon

just want to make sure . Thanks and will send payment today .  Shawn

Payment sent for one car and sending payment for 2nd now . thanks shawn

Brandon one more car can i send you paypal first thing Wed 7 am ,is that ok ? finishing the car now if its done i will send payment . This will be a total of 3 cars i am taking ?
Thanks Shawn

yes shawn, bring the car if it is done. send me the money through paypal first thing wed. morning. brandon

Payment sent for 3rd car. Thanks Shawn

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT CAME OUT TO THE PRP TRACK RENTAL YESTERDAY AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO CHUCK AND HIS SON FOR DOING A EXCELLENT JOB RUNNING THE WATER BOX AND THE LIGHTS. AS FOR THE RACING I HAD A BIT OF A SCARE WHEN MY CAR’S THROTTLE STUCK WIDE OPEN AND I WENT FOR ONE HELL OF A RIDE. I MYSELF AND A FEW OTHER RACERS ONLY GOT 1 PASS DUE TO MECHANICAL PROBLEMS AND SOME DIDN’T EVEN GET THE WHOLE WAY OFF THEIR TRAILER BEFORE HAVEING PROBLEMS. FOR THOSE RACERS WHO WENT TO THE PRP TRACK RENTAL YESTERDAY, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY PASSES EACH OF YOU GOT. IF EVERTHING CHECKS OUT OK ON MY CAR, I’AM THINKING ABOUT DOING A OTHER TRACK RENTAL LATE SEPT. OR EARLY OCTBER. ONCE I KNOW IF MY CAR IS OK, I WILL POST A DATE FOR THE RENTAL. THANKS AGAIN, BRANDON

thanks for putting that all together brandon, i had alot of fun (aside from heat lol). i had approx 10 runs but i quit about an hour early after i realized i couldnt get passed 13.6. and yes special thanks to everyone who was helping out.

count me in if you decide to do this again brandon :slight_smile:
good luck with your car

ditto…unfortunately I burnt up my clutch and limped home, hope to have it ready by the next time you set this up