PS2 Network Adapter

Before I go order one offline. I want this like… now so I will meet up today if anyone has one laying around. Let me know price/location. Thanks!

I have one I could pull. How much ya lookin go spend? I’m not sure what they go for at the moment.

I have one also if you need or want two. Link to market price:

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&source=hp&q=PS2%20Network%20Adapter&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wf

Akuma

ive got one, but i dont have the disc.

for the fat style ps2, not the shitty slim one. 5$

lol, I have one in a box in the basement somewhere if it hasn’t been thrown out yet. Let me know if all of the above fall through.

Just out of curiosty what will it be used for. I hear the PS2 network will be coming down.

Akuma

I havent heard anything like that… i seriously doubt they will take the ps2 network down anytime soon. but I could be wrong.

PMd trader, if that falls through akuma I’ll be getting ahold of you. Thanks for all the replies!

PMd you akuma, i need this like now so whoever calls me first I’ll come pick it up.

and to whoever asked about price, they are $14.99 at both gamestop and EB but both is out of stock for at least a few more days and I have some rented games I have to return soon i’d like to play online before I do so. I’m willing to pay someone $15 to have it now though, new or used.

Sorry I haven’t replied yet. I’ve been super busy and today is nothing different. Akuma may be a quicker option for you. He’s a legit guy, I can vouch for him. I bought a PS3 game off him and it was in great condition. :slight_smile:

no one has called me yet so if someone wants to sell me theirs please PM me your number and I will meet you tomorrow.

I’m guessing you dont want mine? meet me at tops in the falls, you can have it for 3$ ( the gallon of gas this og monte takes to pull out the driveway)

pmd!

I no longer need this adapter… thanks again karter!