PS3-PS3 Games and Blu-Ray movies

Willing to separate some of the games? I just want a few games and don’t need the God of War 3 ultimate thingamajig.

If anybody wants just the system with hdmi cable, Blu-Ray remote and ALL the games I’d let that go for $600. I figured I’d add the movies cheap for someone to enjoy. This has a little wiggle room…

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

If the buyer of the system doesn’t want games I’m more than willing to seperate them. What you looking for? Post in here so everyone can figure it out. All of this must go asap

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

If the buyer of the system doesn’t want games I’m more than willing to seperate them. What you looking for? Post in here so everyone can figure it out. All of this must go asap

out

Price can be haggled depending on what you want

How about 125 for the blu rays? That’s if you sell the system and they don’t want them

I’m looking at Final Fantasy, Metal Gear. Maybe God of War 1+2 depending on the price.

They are yours. Give me a place and time we can meet somewhere. I live by Sheridan and eggert near mighty taco.

Bump, people back out at the last minute.

Sale pending to tommiboi for the ps3, games,hdmi cable and blu-ray remote. Still have the movies available if anyone is interested.

Everything sold to Tommiboi. Awesome guy. Hope you enjoy everything as much as I did. Will be visiting Saigon Bangkok soon for a meal.