PS3-PS3 Games and Blu-Ray movies

I’ve got some things I’m looking to sell so I figured I’d post them up here and see if anyone is interested. All items are in PRISTINE shape and barely used as I play my Xbox most of the time.

250 Gig PS3 slim model(not backwards compatible for ps1 and ps2)
comes with original box and reciept and also a Sony HDMI cable
Blu-Ray remote control for PS3
God of War 3 ultimate edition(includes pandoras box replica and extra download content)
Final Fantasy 13 with the collectors game guide
Call of Duty:Modern Warefare 2
God of War collection(it’s 1+2 in 1080p)
Metal Gear Solid 4

As for movies I have the following:

Couples Retreat
Brüno
Heat
Constantine
Orphan
Paranormal Activity
American History X
Law Abiding Citizen

I figured if anybody wanted to take all of it off my hands I’d sell ALL of it for $700. All of it to buy at a store would be right around $1000. If anybody is looking to buy anything seperately just let me know and we can work something out. If anybody wants just the system with hdmi cable, Blu-Ray remote and ALL the games I’d let that go for $600. I figured I’d add the movies cheap for someone to enjoy.

Thanks,
        Chris

ill give you 60 bucks for all the movies.

Price for Law Abiding Citizen and 300?

I was thinking $20 a movie considering a blu-ray runs over $30. I know some don’t though but I don’t think any of these are cheapie ones. Let me know guys.

bump for my roommate!

How much for just the system,cable and remote?

Ttt somebody has to want this stuff. Price is flexible but I’m not giving it away.

Bump…I’ll throw in a $20 reward zone coupon for best buy to whoever buys this stuff!

Ill take GOW3 for $30

Um, you realize that the ultimate edition God of War 3 was over $100 right?

Yep. But I am just saying that on your desk not being played its worth $0. If you give it to me, its worth $30 :slight_smile:

Realistically I’ll give it to you for $70. The downloadable content can still be used as I never used it either.

would not be nyspeed without a lowball!!

Easter bump. Any offers for anything?

if nobody buys it, its gonna be my blu ray player lol

Someone HAS to need a ps3. Price is extremely flexible now. Unemployment is kicking my ass and I need cash.

$30 for american history x,300,and law abiding citizen? ill pick it up too
I can get them for about 14ish on egay

my offer still stand if you would consider it. let me know

Price on the unit and games? no movies