psychopjv>Some tool in a Z28

nice work pat :tup:

sorry justin i shoulda said “kept up” with the Z28 not “pulled”, jesus christ…acr? rt? same fuckin thing, suspension? wow huge difference, fact that he kept up with an v8, impressive none the less…

i think the passenger in the car was hoping his 8 inch spiked hair was gonna give him aerodynamics and they would slice through the air…douchebaggery at its finest!

[quote=“croyishurr,post:42,topic:32876"”]

sorry justin i shoulda said “kept up” with the Z28 not “pulled”, jesus christ…acr? rt? same fuckin thing, suspension? wow huge difference, fact that he kept up with an v8, impressive none the less…

[/quote]

It’s about production numbers really.

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:40,topic:32876"”]

OK, I dont feel bad for him anymore. :wink: did he even know anyone there. or did he just roll up and randomly talked some shit? Either way, way to put your foot in your mouth…or down your throat.

:tup:

[/quote]

This kid rolled up in his other car to mighty about a month ago. He has a 69 Camaro with a “built” small block. He left the lot sideways so I chased him down, he wanted to go from a dig, his mistake. So this time when he came back in his Z28 he wanted nothing to do with me.

“any of you guys got turbo?”

damn it

Was the Z28 a purpleish color?

And the guy in his lower 20’s, tall, with blond hair?

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:48,topic:32876"”]

[/quote]

Nay… it was Red

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:49,topic:32876"”]

Nay… it was Red

[/quote]

ok nevermind then… thought it might have been the same guy who tried racing me a while ago

was it an LT1 or LS1 camaro?

I believe it was an LS1…but im not really an FBody guy.

gotcha, cool

1st run good kill
2nd run waste of your gas.

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:48,topic:32876"”]

[/quote]

who is this? me?

:ohsnap:

I dunno if it was you or not

Did I race you last year after meeting up at mighty on a wednesday night after the summit mall cruise?

Just tryin to see if it was someone I might know

[quote=“rrsti,post:53,topic:32876"”]

1st run good kill
2nd run waste of your gas.

[/quote]

1st run i didn’t know if he went so we looped and went again. I now know he went on the first one also.

Can Any F-Body Drivers Get Along???

good kill pat! Ls1’s pull fuggin’ trains on all

I was closer to that car when Choko was driving the other night…well, off the spray of coarse and we were just playing so…whatever.