Punks start shit at the mall, throw 1st punch, and get K'd T F O!

:lol Awesome fight. I watched it like 4X just to see every part. The guy that knocked the punk out takes out like 3 guys like nothin!

Awsome.

Damn can’t view on my phone but sounds good … Crazy russians

Kicking someone in the face when they’re down and out is totally not cool. That’s a pussy move.

Agreed. It was the dude that got suckerpunched 1st that kicked him in the face. I agree 100% though, once someone is down, its time to stop. Thats the way people die.

wow he got laid the fuck out.

That guy KO’d 2 of the guys! Both were comeplete blindsided shots but… mehhh its his job i guess.

ha, i wish that happened more here, maybe we wouldnt have so many wiseass kids running there mouths everywhere.

I heard rumors that the kid that threw the first punch was Vlad…any truth to this?

i heard the same rumor but it hasn’t been verified yet.

lol holy SHIT!!

SRS BZNS!

the guy that ko’d the first guy pretty much kicked the crap out of everyone lol. he landed some mean punchs against the second guy, technically the third one he hit i guess.

another video along the same lines.

Mike Vallely… sick skateboarder and frat boy destroyer lol

LOL yea I’ve watched that video before. Its hilarious.

vallely can fight. i would not wanna start shit with that guy

russians are just fucking crazy as fuck… alot of russian videos like this are in russia

bottom line is… when ur in russia… dont fuck with the authorities i guess LOL

no its bein thourough .makin sure the job is done

I disagree. People die and can get seriously hurt from something like that. Once they drop like that, fight is over. There isn’t anything else to prove after that.